🌸31🌶

Colin's P.o.V
Grinning, I turned us around and spread her legs a little.
Slowly I penetrated her and tried to control myself.

"Is this like an ONS now?"

"I have no idea..."

Grinning, I began to move.

"Fuck, it feels so much better without a rubber."

She moaned and arched her back.
Slowly I got harder and increased the pace. Lucy moaned and dug her nails into my shoulder blades. Smirking, I kept working until we came at the same time and I poured myself inside her. She remained lying there out of breath. Groaning, I pulled out of her and lay down beside her.

"Holy..." she murmured.

"You okay?" Gloating, I put an arm around you and kissed her neck.

She started grinning and thrusting her neck at me. Laughing, I let go of her.

"I think you need a break now."

"You think... Believing doesn't mean knowing, or can't you get it up, old man?" she grinned.

Smirking, I lay down on top of her.

"You won't be able to get a foot under you tomorrow, and as far as I know, you've got gym tomorrow.... Very inconvenient."

Winking, I rolled off her and handed her a bottle of beer.

"Your birthday needs celebrating."

"Beer? First of all, I don't drink, and second of all, I certainly don't drink beer. Besides, my last birthday wasn't that great..." she laughed, stroking my cheekbones.

"Then we'll have to make better memories out of it." Grinning, I picked up a bottle of whiskey. "Happy Birthday, Lucy"

"Thank you... " she sighed and leaned against me.

Smirking, I toasted and drank a few sips, partly to calm my nerves as I suspected some murderer at every little noise and partly to enjoy having a reason to drink for once.

"Are you careful not to drink too much? I don't drink," she breathed.

"Of course, baby." Smiling, I put an arm around her and kissed her hairline.

"Can't it always be like this..." she sighed.

"This is all Keith's fault.", I smirked and took another sip.

"I know."

"I'm afraid I didn't get to give him a second shot, could you do that for me?"

"No," she laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She put on her underwear, a shame really, but I did the same.

Grinning, I stroked her back and caressed her neck.

"Now what?"

"Do it yourself..." she moaned softly.

"I'm afraid I don't have that much time left." Smirking, I began to suck and lightly bite.

She moaned again. "Please stay..."

"Do we have to bring this up every time after sex now?"

"Yes..." the breathed and looked at me.

"I'll stick to my opinion and nothing will change."

"Okay... But you come to see me"

"You obviously don't understand the word final in 'final goodbye'."

"I agree..."

Sighing I drank from the bottle and slowly began to get fully dressed.

"I'll miss you Colin..." she breathed and I wiped away a tear.

"You must forget me...", I sighed and ran my hands over my face.

"I'll never forget you..."

"It would be better for you though.... Just pretend I never existed..."

"You know that won't work..."

"At least try."

She nodded a bit dejectedly.

"I won't forget you... But I'll try to get over it."

"That's a start," I muttered, reaching for my gun.

Alamed, she looked to the gun, her eyes growing wide and her environment tense.

"What's going on? Is anyone here?"

Slowly, I ran my hand over it, lost in thought.

"I need to get on the road soon..."

"Okay...", she breathed and hugged me. "Even if.. if we don't see each other anymore, and we live our lives differently.. khank you for everything, Colin."

Sadly, I hugged her to me.

"Thank you... Does James still leave you alone?"

"Yes he does..." She nodded. "I hope you will be happy.... Where you're going..."

"I hope I stay alive." I replied with a grin.

"Sure... You're Colin..."

"Acting like I'm some sortiert of superhero..."

My breath caught in my throat in shock as a gunshot rang out and a red mark formed on my chest. I heard Lucy shriek and saw her grab my gun and shoot the attacker.

"Fuck Colin," she whimpered, stroking my cheek and calling wildly for help.

Lucy's P.o.V.
I screamed frantically to get attention. I gasped as I felt hands on my body. A burning sensation spread up my arm as I was injected with a drug.

Fuck what was that?

I kept trying to fight back, but notice how I was going limp from the inside out and slowly being pulled into a black hole. I slumped and everything went black.

Colin's P.o.V.
River and Keith shot at the mob, freeing them from their clutches as I sat up gasping.

"I thought you guys secured the fucking perimeter!"

"We did...that one must have snuck in somehow...you need to leave right now!", River screeched, slapping the unconscious girl.

"Leave her alone... I can't leave now, not where this happened.... I... I'm going to turn myself in..."

Why didn't she wake up? Had they injected her with chloroform?

"Okay we'll take you both times to the warehouse to the doctor and then we'll decide further..."

Lucy's P.O.V.
I woke up in a room holding my head, how much time had passed? Two hours? Four hours? A day?

"Fuck what the hell...", I cursed because of the sudden headache and squinted my eyes until a light came to me. "Fuck... Colin?!"

Colin's P.o.V.
I spat blood, which was immediately followed by a towel being pressed to my mouth.

"Fucking keep your guts to yourself! CAN SOMEONE FINALLY BRING ME A RED HOT IRON!!!"

What the hell was that wanker up to???

"The little girl woke up... I'll take care of her...", River told me and entered the room she was lying in.

Somehow I didn't like the situation at all.