🌸45

Rivers P.o.V
"Hey Luc!" I called out as I laid the first line.

"Yeah?", she asked, walking over to me.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and raised an eyebrow.

"You guys stay here, with us, where I can keep an eye on you."

"River. I- No please don't...", she whined.

"Yes I will... Or I'll throw them out right now."

"Okay...", she grumbled, annoyed, and called her friends over.

These had no problem being in our company, just little Lucy.

"Hey sweetie! Fancy fucking?", Brick, with whom the coke was already taking effect, called out to Maja, while I was just drawing the first line.

"No, you're too old and too ugly for me.", she shrugged and leaned on Luc, who smirked and blushed a little.

They played some drinking games with me noticing Lucy getting tipsier and tipsier. Oh God, this could escalate again. I gave her a warning look before telling Brick to calm down and smoke some weed. After a while, it was time for a good old party version of truth or dare. This game was great, provided you could take a lot, it wasn't necessarily ideal for Colin's girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, whatever.

"You, my sweetheart, go to him..", Maja paused talking and pointed at me. "...and take him for a spin."

I laughed sarcastically for a moment before drinking from my bourbon.

"No... No way...", she purred tipsily, looking over at me slightly.

"It would be fucking dishonorable if everyone has done their dare so far and you haven't.", Keith purred, then winked at me with a grin.

"She's got a boyfriend.", I replied monotonously and drank from my whiky bottle again.

"She does not.", Maja interjected. "He left her. With someone else. She's single like a Pringle so don't be like that."

Rolling her eyes Lucy got her drink which consisted of fifty-fifty Coke Bacardi and excreted it.

"Earlier you wanted me to be your daddy.",  I smirked and calmly reached for my bottle as I spotted Maja's bewildered look.

"Maybe talk less shit River.... for once. The only thing you are is a coward who hides his feelings under a mask.", she said sharply and it was silent for a moment.

James looked back and forth and decided to save the situation.

"Anyone up for beer pong?", he asked with fake motivation.

"There's a difference between hiding your feelings because you're scared and hiding them because you have to.", I clarified, then stood up annoyed. "Keith you take it from here."

She feared her eyes and said with a rought tone in her voice:"The only thing you have to do in life is die."

"Real thin ice, kiddo.", I hissed and reached for my car keys, then disappeared outside.

"Don't call me that!", she called after me.

I was getting regular hourly photos of the party, though. This evening probably ended at 6am with 3 hoe-full teenagers and 2 stoned chaperones.
Around 9am I showed up at home and went straight to my room to wash off the blood and change clothes. In the corner of my eye I saw Lucy, she was lying on top of Brick, his hand on her ass and sleeping peacefully. So much for fear of contact. Maja and James were in a corner with a bottle of vodka and Keith was watching everything. In his stoned way.

"But the main thing is to panic with me right away...", I said when I came back into the room 20 minutes later and saw them again.

Sighing, I went to the gym and worked out for the next 3 hours. After I was finally done, I hopped in the shower again and ran back to Brick and Keith, who were both still asleep.

"Morning."

My eyes fell on Maja, who was holding her head with a groan, but I didn't answer and turned away right after.
After a while I got up and went to the fridge to get something to eat. And there she stood. Her hair was still a little wet, she was also taking a shower. I had heard her humming. She had her hair tied up in a bun, yes I remembered from Ally what that was called. She wore no makeup and her ocean blue eyes looked tired. She wore a sweater, did it belong to Colin? Was it still in the box in her room? Sighing, I realized that I really liked her just now, standing there in just her sweater and underwear. Silently, I sat down at the table and reviewed the events of the last few hours, while I couldn't get a bite down.

"May I have something?", she whispered softly, holding her head with a sigh.

Irritated, I lifted my head and then nodded curtly before getting up with my food and running to my room instead.

"River is everything okay...?", she inquired, standing in my doorway with a glass of milk.

"Don't you have any friends to annoy?", I grumbled not really excited and threw the plate to the floor out of a sudden anger, causing it to break into a thousand pieces.

"What the hell?!", she was suddenly wide awake and recoiled.

"Just get out of here..."

"Okay...", she breathed hurt and ran out of my room. I couldn't go back to working out already, but I had to break something.... Determined, I grabbed my keys and ran to my car to drive to the track.

Lucy's P.o.V.
I ran, panicked and hurt, into the room where the others were still asleep and pulled on my pants. I ran to the hall door and yanked it open to leave like River wanted me to. I ran towards the forest road and then followed it. The wind was a little colder, it was beginning to be autumn. Leaves rustled and scared me more often than I would have liked. When I finally arrived at a real road, I breathed a sigh of relief and jumped on the next bus. I rode for 15 minutes and then quickly got off and ran on towards the quay. Crying, I knocked on the door.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Worried, he stood in front of me, trying to hide his too obvious hard-on.

"Kai...", I cried, sniffling. "I have a problem"