🌸28

Lucy's P.o.V
Enthusiastically, he waited for my reaction.

"And do you like it? We've been in this sex store forever, you better believe it, the clerk was already so annoyed."

Laughing, Kai looked first at me and then at Ryan, who leaned back shaking his head.

"It was his idea."
"It's great and...", I searched for the right word.... "...original?" I blushed and started laughing, embarrassed and a little nervous.

"See! She loves it!" He clapped his hands enthusiastically. "We figured since you were always alone now and there was no one around to, well...fuck you..."

Ryan raised his hands and sat them on his thigh traps with a slap. "He... he thought... or didn't."

Smirking, I looked at the thing. Yes, definitely Kai's handwriting.
Grinning, Kai began to eat and screwed up his face.

"I think I'd better get a cake from the pastry chef..."

"Oh come on, it's delicious for sure," I said before tasting it.

"I think I mistook salt for sugar... and the icing for lube.... sorry," he smiled sanctimoniously as I shoved the fork into my mouth and then bitterly choked myself and coughed laughing.

"Kai your talent at baking, equals mine at crafting.", I laughed.

I thought of when Ryan and I were making a birdhouse and I couldn't get a straight line together with the scroll saw. It might also be worth adding that I had possibly ruined seven cutting blades.

"You're so bananas in the head, Kai..." smirked Ryan.

"But that's why you love me, Master."

Grinning, Ryan put his hand on Kai's thigh and began surreptitiously massaging his crotch.

"Guys... I see that...", I said urgently, quickly covering my eyes.

"You pervert." Clicking his tongue, Ryan looked at me while Kai couldn't manage a word and just looked pleadingly at his friend.

"Oh fuck." Breathing heavily, Kai looked down at his pants. "I think... I'm gonna go change real quick." He muttered, jumping up quickly as a large wet stain appeared on them.

Smirking, Ryan continued to eat the cake as if nothing had happened.

"You're unbelivable," I laughed, my pearly whites flashing.

Grinning, he lifted his head.

"Payback for yesterday. He got me horny in the restaurant and then just left me there."

"Too much info!", I slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

The afternoon was wonderful...we played games and they helped me get ready. The rest of the time I was busy hopping around Kai.

"Come on let's go already," I whinedand wanted to drag him towards the door.

"Calm down... He's kept you waiting so long, we can already give him a little panic."

"No!!!" Self is the woman! Driver's license or not! I grabbed the keys from his Bentley and unlocked it. "If you don't come right now, I'm driving. And yes, that was a threat!", I shouted and slid into the driver's seat.

Kai immediately rushed to me and pulled me out of the expensive car. The look on his face was priceless.

"Did you bring the condoms? I really don't want to be a father yet!"

"It doesn't work that way, babe.", smirked Ryan, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yes I did! And you'd only be an uncle," I grinned teasingly, showing him my tongue.

"Okay." Amused, he got in and started the engine. "Ciao, baby... you can go ahead and warm up the love balls and have the lube ready!"

I was getting more and more nervous holy moly.... What would it be like?

"Don't jump out of the moving car on me. Colin will kill me if I don't deliver you whole."

I smirked, but was freaking out inside. After a few minutes of driving in circles, he asked the all-important question....

"Where do I actually have to go?"

"Karington! Beach!"

"Ahhh..." he made a U-turn and drove in the other direction.

"Ah Kai..."

Ten minutes late, he pulled up to the beach.

"Oh my god how pretty!!! Can I stay?"

Enthusiastically he looked at all the rose petals and candles that were on the ground to lead you to me. I jumped out of the car and ran after the rose petals. Panicked that I had missed close, I looked around.

Colin's P.o.V.
"You came." I stated, befuddled, as I dropped the rose petals I was about to collect again.

"COLIN!!!" she ran up to me and pressed herself against me crying.

She was as beautiful as... like... could she even be compared to anything? I don't think any being on this earth could live up to her beauty and purity. She was a wonder in her own right, with her snow-white hair that reminded me of a winter wonderland and her eyes that reflected the beauty of the ocean.
She wore my necklace.... she likes it. Jackpot.

"Luc.", relieved, I hugged her to me and felt an unknown feeling rise inside me.

"I love you, damn it, I love you so much," she sobbed with a laughing undertone, snuggling up to me.

"I love you too, baby." I kissed her gently on the cheek and just held her.

Her skin was still just as soft, just as pale.

"I don't want you to go, I want to stay with you...", she whimpered.

Silently, I pressed her tighter against me, not daring to look at my angel.

"I missed you so much...", she breathed softly against my chest and stroked my back.

"I missed you too, Lucy-Baby. Me too... Did you keep my gun?" I asked, thinking back to the day I had left her and left the gun with her.

"It's under my pillow."

I grinned, feeling the corners of her mouth and how they moved up against my chest.

"Good...you're going to need it...", slowly I let her go. "Sit down."

She sat down and straightened her dress. "Why will I need it?"

"In case someone comes...and wants to hurt you."

Slowly, I hugged her from the side and let my gaze slide over her.

"Holy shit, what all happened while I was gone?"

"What do you mean?" she said with irony, drawing lines on my body with her long nails.

"Since when do you dress.... like this?"

"It was Kai's idea. I also let people touch me and...", she pointed to her forearm, a tigers head sticking out between lilies was above the words.

Smiling, I hugged her.

"I think I should go away for another year, you seem better off without me.", smirked I, risking a glance down her neckline.

"Don't ever say that again... The first 5 months were horror...Kai wanted to have me committed...", she was probably thinking back to that time, as she seemed lost to me at that moment.
Sighing, I kissed her.

"I will have to go again.... I have to be at the airport in 7 hours..."