🌸30🌶

Colin's P.o.V
"Then just don't bother...", she grinned and took off my shirt.

I watched her reaction when she saw all the scars.... it was a hard time in Siberia.... but it made me stronger and more muscular too. She noticed them but said nothing about it, she kissed me again deeply and grinned as I unzipped the dress.
Slowly I watched it slide down and then admired her underwear.

"Lace underwear." I noted with amusement and wandered back up to her eyes.

"Mmm," she grinned, biting her lower lip. Sighing, I leaned back and stroked her hip.

"Is this going to be make-up sex?", I asked.

"What does the gentleman want?", she asked with a grin, tossing the dress aside and unzipping my pants, immediately grasping it and slowly driving it down with a lot of pressure.

Groaning, I pressed against her and tried to stay calm.

"Well if you want to make love to me, change my underwear situation," she giggled and stopped.

Smirking, I undressed her and kissed her and damn, Lucy was really greedy. She was literally screaming for my touch. I took off my pants and ignored the gold magnum that fell to the floor in the process. She kissed me and pressed a condom into my hand. Agonizingly slow, I put it on and smirked when I saw her shining eyes.

"Seems like you've just been waiting for this moment all along."

Smirking, she helped herself and slid on top of me, gyrating her hips.

"Oh fuck..." gasping, I clawed at her and moved my hips against hers.

Fuck... I was really sex deprived, how could I forget how addictive this was...?

Lucy's P.o.V
I kept going until I was about to cum and then stopped.

"You are beasty.", he gasped, feeling the first drops of pleasure oozing out of him.

"I'm about to come and I don't want to yet.", I justified my 'misbehavior' with a grin and kissed him demanding.

"I'm about to come too, but I want to," he pouted, trying to reanimate me.

Smirking, I moved and then came as I clawed into his shoulders, leaving red strokes in my wake. He exhaled in relief as cum squirted out of his fire hose. I lowered myself beside him.

"Take me with you and you'll get this every day.... Or every other day," I stroked his chest and traced the scars "and if not.... You'll have to come visit me... I'll be faithful to you until death."

"It's way too dangerous..."

"This year without you... That was dangerous...", I breathed. "I'll be fine, believe me. I'm not the scaredy-cat I was..."

"Where I live... a woman has no value... they get raped everyday and if they fight back they get shot...you can't come with me."

"I can and I will stay home. Or the two of us can pack our things and fly away.... To some island. I'm going to work while I'm in school. I'm saving and I have the money from my dad"

"It won't work..."

"I won't question anything. I'll take care of Kelly..."

"I'm sorry Babes..."

"I will do anything you want. Really, don't say no..."

"We've been over this... besides, I live with these people.... it's not possible."

"Then you don't always live there.... You could live with Kai... No one comes over after all... "

Shaking his head, he ran his hand through my hair.

"River has already fended off 15 attacks on you.... I don't want to know how this will escalate when they find out I'm back here..."

"15? Well, then I'll just have to get out of here.... "

"No... I trust River and Keith, they will still be able to take care of you..."

"I never noticed them...", I said slowly, thinking hard. "Anyway... I'm graduating in a year... When I have that... Will I find you" I breathed a kiss on his cheek and sighed.

"If neither the police, nor the mafia have found me yet, I don't think you will either."

"I won't give up. You know how stubborn I can be.", I smiled a little. "Just imagine. You, me. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Alone. We would probably spend all that time... well... fucking", I laughed. "And a few years later... Our lives would change again, maybe because of a little Henry., and if it's a she becomes Amy or May.... Or Lorry..."

"Don't get your hopes up, Lucy... just find someone you can be happy with, without all the violence."

"Okay... I will...", I sigh dejectedly.

Smiling, he hugged me to him. "We still have 4 hours left.... What do you want to do?"

I put a condom on his chest and grin. Smirking, he kissed me.

"I don't mind that..."

"But I also take the pill sooo.... ", I smirked. "Because those balloons are disturbing."

"All the better... Make-up sex number two."

"I'll be downstairs this time, it's getting too tiring here," I smirked.