🌸32

Rivers P.o.V
"So we meet again..."

"Where is he?" she asked, eyeing me warily.

"Where's who?" Smirking, I sat down on the table that stood in the room.

"Colin? Who else?"

"I don't know how many guys you have at a time." I smirked and raised my hands innocently.

"How's Alison?"

The amusement disappeared from my eyes and I tensed. "Mind your own fucking business..."

"Sorry..."

Rolling my eyes, I looked at my phone. "Everyone says that and no one means it." A fake smile formed on my lips while sadness reflected in my eyes for a millisecond.

"Well... I'm not saying anything more anyway..." she sighed. "So. Where is he?"

"Not here."

She rolled her eyes and walked tensely to the door. Hadn't I already shown more than once that I shouldn't be provoked? I grabbed her by the arm, shoved her onto the bed and tied her to it as I bent over her.

"You need to stay down, fucking shit."

"Hey!!!"

"Hold still." I hissed and got off of her when all of a sudden Colin's screams echoed through the warehouse.

"COLIN?" her breath caught in her throat and she whimpered, squirming back and forth.

"He's just being branded right now.... Nothing bad..."

"WHAT?!" she screamed indignantly. "Leave him alone, damn it!!!", she kicked around and kicked me in the stomach.

Groaning, I doubled over and held her down. "His fucking wounds are getting burned off so it stops bleeding so he doesn't die!!", I yelled at her.

"I want to get to him!!!" she yelled back.

"You stay here until he's gone.... his will."

"No.... COLIN!!!" she screamed around hotter. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Colin's P.o.V.
Gasping, I slumped and fell to the floor. Fuck I blacked out, the pain moving intermittently through my entire body, leaving me weakly kneeling on the ground.

Rivers P.o.V
"LET ME SEE HIM RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKER!!!"

Confused, I walked out and came back a short time later. "There's nothing you can do now either."

"What about him!!! Where is he?!"

"He's on the floor...must have been too much for him."

"Let me see him right now."

"Nope."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I GET RID OF THESE FUCKING THINGS!!!"

"You think you can fight me... including the residual effect of chloroform." I laughed at her and sat down on the table again with a grin.

She slumped back exhausted "Let me see him please..."

"Thankfully he gave me a heads up that you were obnoxious and annoying..."

"What the hell happened earlier...? How long was I out?", she asked a little hurt.

"Can't you shut your mouth for 5 minutes?", I grumbled, she was beyond exhausting.

"If you want me to shut up, I guess you'll have to go back a year."

"I can force you to be quiet too."

She gave me a death stare and rattled the restraints. Grumbling, I looked at my phone again when all of a sudden the door opened and a black haired woman walked in.

"Hey River... Now that your little girl is finally gone, I might as well spoil you a little again."

Lucy's P.o.V
She bit her lip insinuatingly and had realized too late that this was a sensitive topic with him.... a loud clap echoed through the room before he nagged her that she'd better get out of there fast. Staring at his phone, he got a notification from someone after a while and headed for the door.

"HEY! TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

"Okay...I've had enough.... he did say we can't hurt you, but I don't give a shit now.", pissed off, he came at me, grabbed me by the neck and squeezed until I weakened.

I kicked him away from me with the last of my strength and gasped for air, crying.

"Will you shut the fuck up or do I have to keep going?"

"Don't touch me you fucking son of a bitch!" she cried loudly.

"You asked for it."

"I never fucking asked for anything of this whole shit!!", I shouted crying.

Rivers P.o.V
Again I squeezed so hard until she passed out, at which point I ran out of the room whistling and joined Colin.

"Well, awake again?"

Rolling his eyes, he punched me in the shoulder before slowly sitting up.

Colin's P.o.V.
"What do we do now?", I asked with a groan, bracing myself against the wall to stay awake as long as possible.

"You can't go back like this for now...you stay here for a while until you feel better and then we continue as before.", Keith said and handed me a syringe, which I applied directly to my arm.

"What the? What is that you're injecting yourself with?", she asked.

What the hell? How did she get out of the room? The strangulation marks on her neck were noticeable. Sighing, I looked to River.

"I thought you made sure she stayed inside..."

Shrugging his shoulders, he turned to her as I injected the fluid into my veins.

"I'll take care of her, don't worry."

"You don't ever touch me again you disgusting piece of shit", she hissed outraged and took a few steps back.

"Then go back willingly.", smirking, he pulled out a knife, at which I straightened up a bit in alarm.

"River... Without violence."

"You're not getting me back in that cell!", she shouted anf ran a little farther away and stepped behind me fearfully. "Tell him to leave me alone.", she whimpered.

"Luc... just go back. If anyone comes in now, you're dead..."

"I don't care. I want to stay with you. Can't you go in with me?", she looked at me pleadingly.

Fuck Those eyes... No. I couldn't start giving in now. Shaking my head, I clawed at the wall.

"No... Kelly will be here soon...", I slowly slid down the wall as I felt myself running out of strength and took the next syringe from Keith.

My angel sat silently next to me and looked at the syringe.

"What is this?"

"Heroin."

I put it on with shaky hands and pressed the contents into my body.
She watched me sigh, dammit. I had resolved not to drag her into this, and now she was watching me inject myself with heroin. River took her by the arm and pulled her up.

"Come on, you've got to get out of here.", he tried halfway nicely.

She looked at him for a moment, there was exhaustion in her gaze, she nodded.

"Okay..." she relented, and walked dragging her feet beside him.

Confused, River looked at her before he took it and brought her back to the room where she had woken up.