🌸53🌶

"Fuck, River!" she moaned.

"Do you still want me to wait?" I gasped, trying to scrape together the last of my self-control.

"No... Go ahead, please.", she gasped, arching her back into a spar cross.
Relieved at this, I began to move slowly, enjoying it. "Fuck.... I forgot how good this is...", I moaned and listened to her soft gasps.

A loud smacking sound echoed through the room as I began to move faster.
She gave herself to me and moaned my name, again. I guess she had no idea that Keith, Nadja and Brick could hear everything.

"You came already?", laughing, I pulled out of her and kissed her shoulder blade before looking anxiously at the yellowish water running down her legs. "You were a virgin." I stated, aghast.

"Bullshit... I've had sex... Not just once...", she breathed exhaustedly.

"Then why are you bleeding?"

"Ask me something I know..", she sighed, leaning against me.

Sighing, I put my arm around her and looked sadly at my erection.

Next time, maybe, buddy.

As if she could read minds, she knelt down in front of me before starting to take him in her mouth.

"Oh fuck."

My hand tugged at her hair. The permanent grin in her eyes went out as I came in her mouth. Sighing she looked at me, I knew what she was thinking.

"Swallow don't spit.", I smirked and turned off the water.

She nodded in offense, but then swallowed. Smiling, I reached out and handed her a towel.

"Thank you", she breathed softly and wrapped herself up. "So, what else are we going to do today?"

"You're going to stay in bed for a while, I think.", I smirked and ran back to my room.

Nodding, she followed me and lay down in my bed. When she gasped as she sat down, I turned and grinned at her.

"I warned you.", I fluted and reached for my bulletproof vest.

Smirking, I looked at her.

"Keith will bring you something for the pain in a minute.", I muttered as I put on the vest and reached for my gun before walking over to Keith.

Lucy's P.o.V.
I stayed put and stared at the ceiling. Shortly after, Keith came in with a pack of pills.

"Heyo."

"Hi," I sighed, lying demotivated on my stomach with my face in the pillow.

"Riv said you were in pain.", he mumbled, sitting down next to you.

"A little," I turned on my side.

"Do you want to take painkillers?"

"Yes please... Hey... Can you give me the pill from my bag right now too.... It's almost 8 o'clock..."

Nodding, he handed me the painkiller pack and walked to the bag.

"Um...the pack is.... empty..."

"What?", I asked with widened eyes "...it was half full yesterday."

He handed me the empty package.

"Nothing left inside."

I looked at the package. Fuck.

"I know how many more were inside...", I breathed in a firm voice. "Can you get me some more?"

"It's Sunday, everything's closed."