6🌸

Lucys P.o.V
A week had passed since the incident, I had thought a lot. Again and again I had imagined I had seen him somewhere. Somehow I wanted to see him again, a part of me was just too curious about him and wanted to know what it was about this mysterious guy.

I was at school, just putting some folders and books in the locker. The moment I closed it, I was startled and my breath stopped for a few seconds. My eyes widen and I looked into the eyes of my counterpart, damn they were so beautiful and pure and kind of dangerous, but my god they were so wonderful....

"Hey there, Snowy." he murmured.

Snowy? Like the girl called Snow White? What the... Didn't she have black hair? Was this about me being as pale as chalk,

"I don't know why you nearly died in my apartment, honestly I don't care, but when I was in the bathroom yesterday I found this and thought you might want it back."

He took my hand and put a necklace in it, Anastasia's necklace. I smiled a little and was about to thank him but he was already walking away, somehow I wanted to follow him. Come on Lucy.

"Hey... Wait a minute!", I shouted and ran after him.

I heard him sigh in annoyance and turn back to me.

"I didn't want to put you to any trouble... but I didn't have my pills with me and.... ", I didn't get any further than that, though.

"Those pills are saving your life and you didn't want to take them because you're a little pile of misery. A little girl that doesn't see any meaning in her life anymore and wants to end it because of that," he grumbled, it sounded harsh, although I did not think that it was ment to be sound like that.

Still.. this was hurtful, so I turned around and walked ahead into the class, immediately having a book thrown at me.

"Ey bitch, pick it up!" shouted Maja.

I picked it up and anxiously placed it on her desk. When I felt a presence next to me, I flinched fearfully. Sourly, Colin grabbed my hand and threw the book to the floor.

"Pick it up yourself, you whore. Or are you afraid your fake tits, which by the way look fucking ugly, will fall out?"

Slowly, he pushed me behind him and reared up in front of the girl.

Colin's P.o.V.
If I had to, I would hit a women too, and I felt like it had to be a real-deal right now.

"Colin..." she whispered, "let it go.... It's okay..." she breathed.

Seeing Maja's look, she immediately picked up the book and put it on her table. Looks like this was going to be big fucking trouble for her.
Again, I threw it to the floor and gave her a quick piercing look.

"You're not going to fucking cave in now just because some random ugly fake Barbie thinks she has to have an inferiority complex."

She quickly looked down at the floor and sat up in her seat.

"Is the little baby scared of her daddy?" asked Maja with a fake grin.

"No...", Lucy breathed softly, but I knew very well that she was lying.

I stood in front of Maja.

"If I were you, I'd rather turn tail real quick before something happens that I'll most likely be court-martialed for, but I'd love to take it."

Very slowly, I slid my hand to my jacket and pushed it aside so that only she could see the gun. As I thought she would, she instantly fell silent and looked at the empty table in front of her. Grimly, I turned away from her and looked at the white-haired girl who was fleeing the classroom in bewilderment. I ran my palm over my face and decided to go after her. I intercepted her as she walked out of the restroom without looking her way. She was about to push off me when I held her to my chest and stroked her back, sighing.

"Don't let that bitch drag you down." I sighed, looking into her glazed eyes.

"I'm not... I'm fighting back..." she lied, sniffling.

"Show me how you fight back.", I grumbled and pushed her back against the lockers.

Whimpering, she squirmed back and forth, but made no more indication to fight back. I started to apply pressure and came closer to her, in her eyes I reflected hellish fear, but I didn't stop.

"Please don't do that..." she whimpered softly.

I shook my head and grabbed her hip before grinning and biting into her neck. A startled gasp escaped her lips and she tried to pull away more urgently now.

"If you don't want it, fight back." I murmured in her ear and bit into her neck again.

I felt her quite body tense up to the smallest fiber and she breathed more and more haltingly. Her delicate skin immediately began to change color, turning red and blue.

"Come on. Or do you want me to accompany you to the bathroom?", I asked coldly.

"No! Go away!" she screamed at me.

I instantly let go of her and walked back to a normal distance. I looked first at her quivering lower lip and then into her eyes, which widened in shock.

"Snow White can fight back, it actually yelled at me." I grinned to myself.

"You're an asshole!" she whined, trying to cover the bruise on her neck by undoing her braided pigtail and putting her hair forward.

"Tell me something I don't know," I grinned, coming a little closer to her again. "How did the reunion with your dad go?", I sighed as I noticed the blue marks on her forearms.

"Pretty okay...", she didn't look me in the face, turning away and opening her locker to rummage around in it distractedly. "I wouldn't bug you.... Just one or two nights...", she said finally, looking insecurely into mur's eyes.

"Little one, you won't last one or two nights, after 5 minutes you'll be out of breath for sure." I winked at her and started laughing because of the blush on her cheeks.

She turned away hurt.

Oh come on... Virgins really don't have a sense of humor.

So I pressed her belly against the cold metal and held her by the waist. I fixed her and brushed her hair aside as I began to spread light kisses down her neck, only to bite the crook of her neck, whereupon her legs gave way and I held her triumphantly in my arms.

"So baby girl. Two days. Fine by me.", I whispered in her ear in a smoky voice.

Her big, ocean-colored eyes looked at me innocently and she nodded meekly. Probably hadn't expected me to give her such feelings of pleasure.

"Wait a minute." I ordered her.

Grinning, I winked at her and walked towards the classroom.
Demure as ever, I yanked open the door and strolled into the room, straight to John, who took me in when I wasn't feeling well. Of course, all eyes were on me again.

"Hey... I'm taking Snow White home.... She's feeling really bad right now.... I think something with a sore throat, you know what helps with sore throats... so don't worry I'll nurse her back to health."

A laugh escaped the usually stern Mr. Bennet and he patted me on the shoulder.

"If she's really that bad, I'll sign her out.... But spare me the details next time, I honestly don't want to know who's fucking my student."

Startled, he cleared his throat as he noticed the shocked looks on him.

"Um... sleeping..." he corrected himself.

Grinning, I said goodbye and disappeared back through the door.

Oupsi...

"Come on... John gave us permission to fuck."

Grinning, I looked at Lucy and led the way.

"He what?!" she hissed.

"I excused you because you're in such a bad condition.... After all, you're underfucked... and then, of course, he excused you and wished us a good time."