🌸11

Colin's P.o.V
She was probably waiting for me, but I didn't come, preferring instead to lie on the cool mat pile and try to come down again with the help of a couple of joints. It was better for both of us not to see each other in my condition.

Lucy's P.o.V.
I sat in my bed until morning without moving, unmotivated and sad I got ready. I put on long clothes to cover everything. I pulled my hood down low on my face to hide the bags under my eyes. I went to school, listened to the same creative sayings of my classmates, wrote my paper, and came out of the school building dejected.

Colin's P.o.V.
A gunshot echoed through the schoolyard as I shot the guy in an iron mask. From that point on he was no longer a person to me, he was an annoying insect that had to be killed. He didn't have the money with him again, just begged me stupidly and howled around. I had no other option, if I had let him live it would have been a sign to all the other idiots out there and everyone would have started dancing on my nose.

"Colin..." someone said so softly that only I heard.

Startled, I wheeled around as I pointed my gun at the person as if automatically, I looked into a pair of beautiful ocean blue eyes. Fuck.

"Please don't shoot I won't hurt anyone," she stuttered fearfully.

She wouldn't even pull the wing off a fly, the thought made me smile inside, but remained cold and serious on the outside. She looked directly at the barrel of the gun, then looked me in the eye and then at the dead person on the ground.

"What are you doing here?", I grumbled as I reloaded and made sure he was really dead by kicking him in the balls.

She flinched imperceptibly and continued to stammer, "I go to school here, remember?"

She avoided my gaze.... hmm... she clearly didn't know what to make of me, let alone how to act towards me.

"Of course you do.", I sighed, while Keith's black BMW showed up as well. "Get out while you still can."

She nodded and hurriedly walked away, still leaving me wondering what the hell had just happened. Keith helped me clean up the body while lecturing me about how he was constantly losing customers because of me.

Lucy's P.o.V.
So I ran home and rang the doorbell. The whole way, I didn't dare think about the situation. So I thought about other things. The new bruise on my back hurt like hell, had it gotten worse?
I hadn't shown up with the money they wanted in the last few days.... But my stuff was at home and I only had my wallet with me, the one that was now empty, the rest of the money was, like my stuff still at home.

Colin's P.o.V.
I rubbed my forehead sighing, looked at Ryan and Kai and was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Kai opened the door and let the white haired girl in before running back into the kitchen and giving me a sour look.

"You were going to come yesterday. And what was that shit about streetfights?" he continued while Lucy just looked me in the eyes for a moment and then stepped in front of me, she still had her eyes lowered.

You would think she was still distraught.

"Yeah something came up...", I grumbled.

I yodeled fervently to finally drop the subject as I let my gaze slide briefly to her.
She rolled up her hood a bit, what was she trying to hide?

"And what's this about fighting?" he hissed further, pushing a little in front of me again. "Someone already died once because of you. You want that shit to happen again? I would have thought you would have learned from that."

My throat tightened painfully as I thought of the guy whose life I had accidentally ended. My gaze wavered to the girl, she didn't know how to respond. She didn't want to hear any of this. That was probably the reason for her brisk exit to her room. A sigh escaped my lips before I stood up and followed her.

"Just leave it, if you want to bust someone's balls, go to your brother, he's got more dirt on him right now than I do," I turned to Kai once more before running up the stairs.

Lucy's P.o.V
I took off my shirt and sweater, out of those clothes. I now peeled out of my jeans as well and was now standing in my underwear with my back to the door. I knew how the scars on my back must look to others, so I hid them.
I stretched to reach the fresh, thinner sweater on the top shelf, to no avail.

Colin's P.o.V.
"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were doing streetfight, too."

My gaze slid to her shapely butt, which stood out especially well thanks to her stretching pose.
She winced, jumped into bed, and pulled the covers over herself.

"Can you hand me that sweater up there, please?" she muttered bright red.

Grinning, I ran to the bed and climbed gracefully over her.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'd keep lying here in my underwear..." she breathed.

"We wouldn't mind.", I winked and ran my hand to her cheek, which was still a little heated.

She must have been getting hot and her heart seemed to be on fire as she was shaking a bit but still red.

"Were you a good girl in school?"

My voice sounded unnaturally rough as I noticed my cock slowly filling up with blood and pressing against the fabric of my jeans. She nodded slightly and gently stroked my chest
I screwed up my face as I looked at her more closely. Pissed, I straightened up again and unceremoniously tossed her the sweater she wanted.

"Who was that on your neck?"

Lucy's P.o.V.
"No one...", I breathed.

Overtaken by his change of heart, I pulled it over me, it going halfway down my butt. However, I stood up anyway and stood straight in front of Colin. Then I did something brave. I took his hand and led him to the bed, where I pushed him in and snuggled against his chest, my fingers gently stroking over it in circular motions. I put my foot over him as well and smiled a little as he gently stroked my thigh. I lay down for a moment, but then something unexpected happened.

Colin's P.o.V.
A choking sound passed my lips as she shifted her weight.

"Fuck...you're on my dick," I gasped, letting my head fall back.

"Sorry," she mumbled meekly, almost panicked again, and put her foot down a little more.

I exhaled in relief and then slowly reached for her fingers.

"I hope you at least fought back," I continued.

"No I didn't," she shrugged.

Sighing, I eyed her.

"You're just going to let this go on without hitting back?"

My hand slowly moved to her hip and from there to her butt.

"I'm just weak... I'm just small and an easy victim..." she breathed, blushing as she wore only a thong covered with lace.

Why was she embarrassed?

"Who are these assholes bullying you?"

Unconsciously, I straightened up a little, causing her to slide right onto my cock and I sucked in a sharp breath.

"That's not important," she stroked my muscles and looked innocently into my eyes.

"It is to me, I should know who to kill at best.... Otherwise I'll just plant a bomb... then everyone will be there for sure."

My expression darkened, as it does every time I should/would kill someone.

"No. No you won't. You're not going to kill anyone. I'm going to fight back myself. I will make it.Just show me how... Just teach me how to fight..." she breathed against my chest, nuzzling me like a kitten.

Sighing, I shook my head.

"If you just start fighting back now, it'll get worse.... They would only find it more fun..."

"Maybe I deserve it..." she sighed, resting her head on me.