🌸46

LucysP.o.V
"What kind of problem?", Carefully, he took me in his arms.

"I... I think I... I'm in love, but I do love Colin!", I whimpered, biting my lip.

"Who are you in love with?"

"With River...", I cried, looking down at the floor in shame.

"Oh fuck... that's..."

"Shit.", Ryan helped him finding the words and now stepped forward too.

"Mhm.", I cried, nodding.

"What do I see in him?"

"Well... he's already hot..."

Pissed off Ryan, Kai sparkled when he heard this.

"Well of course not like you Ryan baby... but well... you know", he cleared his throat. "Big cock."

I was about to say something to that when a bang sounded, but it was clearly muffled. And it was on me. I looked to a spot on my body where a sweater turns red. I made a choking sound as I felt sick from the blood and pain. As if in slow motion, I saw Kai catching me in a panic as I went down in pain. He immediately pulled my shirt up.

"Fuck!", startled, Kai slammed the door shut and pulled pressing on the wound.

"Ryan, call River or Keith!"

Whimpering, I looked around trying to escape the dizziness inside me.

"Kai it hurts! Please!", I cried.

"I need to stop the blood flow!", he said.

Rivers P.o.V
After a few minutes I stood in front of the door and tore it open.

"What the hell happened!?"

Coughing, she lay on the floor in front of me, beads of sweat dancing on her forehead and every now and then a tear quietly escaped her eyes.

"Kai... Please... You're hurting me.", she whimpered hotter.

"Move aside.", I urged Kai, whereupon he backed away, startled, and I crouched down to her. "It's just a graze wound...no need to apply pressure there you moron.", I grumbled as I took a closer look at the wound and asked for a glass of water.

"Here.", Ryan said with the glass of wather in his hands.

I looked briefly at her, she was already in another world. Gratefully, I took the glass in my hand and poured it over her head to bring her back.

"First aid kit and disinfectant."

Startled, she started up, but immediately dropped back whimpering. Coughing, having gotten a little water in her mouth, she looked to me.

"Stay there, kiddo."

"Stop...", she coughed. "...calling me that, big guy."

"Who's big? Me or my d-"

"Here.", Ryan interrupted me and handed me the first aid kit with the disinfectant. "Do you need anything else?"

She looked at me, startled.

"Don't do that! I don't need anything! Please don't touch it!!!", she whimpered.

"Calm down... I'm just making sure you don't die of blood poisoning.... Besides, you haven't answered my question yet."

"I don't know how big your dick is.", she drove at me a little angrily, hissing and jerking away as I reached the wound.

"...But I'd love to know, Daddy.", I mimicked her in a high-pitched voice, bandaging the wound.

"Asshole. I never said that, and I don't sound like that. I didn't even know what that was.... I'm sweet and innocent..."

"But you thought so."

Smirking, I packed everything up and reached out to help her up. She accepted it and pulled herself to her feet, gasping.

"Bullshit."

"You're blushing and you don't dare look me in the eye.... clear signs."

"Don't.", she muttered.

We were very close, it made her nervous.

"What? Recite facts?"

Slowly, I slid my gaze over her body. Sighing, she looked into my eyes.

"And have you figured out your feelings yet?", I casually said while stepping away from her and walking to the door.

"No...", she breathed, eyeing Kai and Ryan.

"Well... just a minute ago you said...", confused I looked at Kai.

"What?"

"Kai!", she sparked at him out of a mixture of anger and fear.

"I was just saying that I really felt like some soup."

"Yes... And I mean for Rivers...", Ryan now interfered as well, whereupon I couldn't suppress the smirk anymore.

"Oh little girl, all you have to do is say that and I'm yours."

"Then let's go up to my room...", her gaze was probing.

I was briefly shocked at her directness, but then gestured for her to go ahead.

"I'd love to."

I followed her, knowing full well that nothing would happen in that room, as she was just far too uptight.
She stood in front of me.

"What do you think of me.... Honestly..."

"I don't think you want to hear this..."

"Just tell me... maybe I'll lose my feelings for you. Wouldn't that be
great?"

Annoyed, I took a breath. "Fine, but you keep your hands to yourself, you're not going to hit, kick, scratch or bite me, got it?"