🌸34

Lucy's P.o.V
"I would push you away..."

"Oh really? I thought you wanted to forget all that shit..." Slowly he turned his head to me and smiled honestly at me for the first time.

"Yeah but only with alcohol. Moreover, I stuck a knife in your shoulder and I don't know you... "

"You can get to know each other... And alcohol is not the best way to forget something." Slowly, he stood up.

"River.... No....please..."

He raised an eyebrow with a grin and slowly leaned over to my ear.

"The booze is talking out of you..."

"I don't want to kiss you, don't worry... I'll get another bottle and you're in the way.", he murmured softly in my ear while grinning at the goosebumps on my body.

I sighed in relief.

"But I don't seem to leave you as cold as you pretend."

"Stop talking so much trash, I love Colin and that's not going to change"

"Your body says otherwise... are you going to let me through or do you want me to fuck you first."

"You're disgusting" I stepped aside.

"That's how I feel every cheap porno starts."

Smirking, he strolled out and returned with two bottles, handing me one.

"Thanks," I smirked.

I held my nose and took a few sips before looking at him.

"What kind of porn are you into ?", I laughed, shit was the alcohol starting to kick in?

"You honestly want to know?"

Instead of sitting on the table this time, he sat down on the floor.

"Sure... spill the tea.", I shrugged and looked at him tensely.

"You want to talk to me about porn, but you don't want to kiss me?", smirking, he drank from the bottle and slowly reached for his gun with shaky hands.

"Porn is different," I smirked. "What are you into?"

"I'm into porn where the woman gets fucked really hard and is just squealing while the man is panting like a steamlock...", he slowly stroked the barrel, ignoring my last question.

"Sounds painful."

Smirking, he raised his eyes. "I'm kidding...", sighing, he took a sip and looked at the wall. "Keith will be on his own from now on.... so at least try not to put yourself in danger so much anymore.... sometimes I really thought you were doing it on purpose..."

"River... Suicide sucks, so don't do it okay? And certainly not in front of me, besides it wasn't intentional I didn't even know I was in danger in any way.", with those words I put the gun I had unceremoniously taken from him behind me.

"Give it back.", he grumbled coldly and looked at me sourly.

I sighed. "All right...", I handed it to him. "Think about it again... That would be really disturbing for me. Even though I didn't like you very much, you are quite okay"

Silently he drank from the bottle and stubbornly looked at the wall.

I smirked: "Oh thank you, how kind of you.", I pretended he said something nice too.

"Tell Colin that I know it was just an accident.... And, that I've forgiven him..."

"I will... But you're not going to shoot yourself here now.... Please... I think... Ally wouldn't want it"