🌸52🌶

Rivers P.o.V
When everything was spread out I stopped and removed my hands from her.

"What is it...you seem...unsatisfied." I smirked.

She looked at me for a moment, then murmured softly "Because I am."

"And you want what now?"

"For you to take over for me."

"You're going to have to spell out what you want me to do."

"Just fuck me and everyone will be happy" she threw her hands in the air and sighed.

"Hmmm...", I playfully tapped my chin as if thinking before pushing her off my lap with a grin. "How about a compromise.... I'm going to take a shower... And, if you really want to be satisfied and not just try to be brave, you'll come with me."

She nodded and stripped down to her underwear, then went into my bathroom. Of course, I didn't stare at her ass. I followed her, locked up, and then undressed myself.

Lucy's P.o.V
Hesitantly standing in front of him in just my underwear, I turned away from him to take off my bra. I let it slowly slide off my shoulders and took off my slip as well, before I quickly got into the shower because I was freezing cold. He stood directly behind me and turned on the warm water before he pressed himself against me and kissed along my neck.

I gasped and gave myself to him, why did it feel so good to become intimate with him? I didn't have time to think about it as he slowly pressed me belly first against the cool tiles, tracing my curves.

"What do you want me to do, little girl?"

"Do whatever you want... But don't make me squirm like that...", I wanted to do it before I ran off like a cowardly bunny.

Rivers P.o.V
Smirking, I kissed along her shoulders and ran my hands over her sore butt.

"You'll have to tell me what to do already.... Otherwise, I'll invite you to my playroom later."

"Just do it..." she said with a smirk, however I could detect the subtle hint of doubt.

"Do I detect a hint of provocation there?", I wanted to make sure, let's see if she would tell me the truth.

"No...", she breathed and remained silent for a moment. "Do as you like"

Smirking, I turned her around and held her arms above her head before kissing her and playing with her tongue. When she said nothing more, however, I paused.

"Alright, if you don't know what you want, I'm afraid we'll have to stop here."

Grinning, I broke away from her and stood under the stream of water.

"N-no... I know what I want..." she whimpered, standing shivering against the wall.

"And what do you want, baby girl?" I alluded to our daddy talk.

"I want to feel you inside me"

"This can be interpreted in many ways. You could mean kiss you, take you from behind, or from the front. Or slit you open and bury my hands in your guts."

She screwed up her face. "I meant I want to fuck you."

"That's not detailed enough."

"From behind?" she asked coyly.

"Anal or vaginal?"

"I don't know...?"

"Then we'd better do vaginal...we don't want to irritate your ass any more."

Smirking, I pushed her upper body forward a little.

"Are you on the pill?"

She nodded. Grinning, I stroked your spine.

"You're shaking." I stated in amazement.

"I'm sensitive to cold, and you've arrived at the tap," she breathed, pointing me toward the faucet, which was set to C.

"You're shivering. Slowly I turned the water back to warm but even after a few seconds she didn't stop. "Be honest, what's wrong?"

"What would Colin think of me....it's not okay for me to develop feelings for someone else so quickly.... After all, with him it was only for a few days.... I'm afraid you'll think I'm just using you as a stopgap..."

Carefully I turned her to me and looked her in the eyes.

"Am I a stopgap then?"

"No..." she said desperately, looking me firmly in the eyes.

"Then you don't have to feel bad either.... Colin would have wanted you to find someone new... he probably would have preferred you find someone ugly, though."

She smirked at me and pressed herself against me before our tongues played together and she gradually turned and leaned forward.

"Are you ready for weeks of pain between your legs?"

"Just do it"

"Just gave you a heads up." I smirked and penetrated her.

Groaning, she clawed at the handles.

"Can you wait a few seconds? So I can get used to you?" she gasped.

I was about to say something mean, but decided to be nice and wait. After a few seconds she nodded and waited, putting her legs a little further apart. I pushed in a few inches deeper and gasped when I noticed her tightness.

"Fuck, are you sure you're not a virgin anymore?"

"Mmm," she moaned, biting her lip.

It was a little painful even for me, so I preferred not to imagine what it was like for her. Gasping, she held on and bit her lip harder until she calmed down.

"Let me know when I can go all the way in."

"Just do it, it won't hurt more than that anyway..."

"No... I want you to be ready for it.... And you're clearly not used to it yet," I whispered, kissing her shoulders.

When she nodded at me I knew that now the fun could begin. Slowly I pushed in deeper and moaned as I noticed that she was getting even tighter the deeper I came.