🌸51🌶

Rivers P.o.V.
"You'll have to ask Keith to drive you."

Tired, I rolled over onto my stomach and was about to fall back asleep.

"Don't fuck with me." she snorted, probably deciding to make her way home alone.

"If you leave now, I will one hundred percent spank your virgin ass!" I shouted as I heard the lock click.

"I dare you to do that!" she shouted and started walking away.

Five seconds later, I was standing next to her, holding her tight.

"Was that a challenge?" With a raised eyebrow, I pulled her back into the house. "Because if it was. I'm about to show you just how much I dare to do it after all."

The ketamine in my blood was still working, which I could tell by the way everything kept blurring briefly before my eyes.

"You wouldn't"

Smirking, I shipped her off to my room and locked up.

"Pants down." I said dominantly and crossed my arms in front of my chest to make my point.

"No! You're not doing that!" she shouted, trying to get out.

My arm shot forward and held her back.

"Pants down." I repeated more urgently, looking her firmly in the eye as I ran my hand down her side, scouting her excitable zones.

"Pff," she flashed me her tongue, insulting me right now she really didn't trust me anymore, however she fidgeted back and forth in my arms.

"Fine, if you don't do it on your own...you'll get more spankings for it though."

My voice was occupied with lust as I urged her toward the bed.

"You're just bluffing!" exclaimed Lucy as she continued to squirm me back and forth.

Smirking, I sat down and laid her belly first on my lap before fixing her and pulling her pants down a bit.

"Final apologies?"

"You wouldn't do that," she tried to get free, wish she hadn't mouthed off.

"Three strokes for trying to leave without one of us, three strokes for resisting, three strokes for provoking, and another three strokes for not apologizing.... make 12 strokes. Count out loud or I'll start all over again." I explained as I stroked my hand along her back and also pulled down her panties before laying them on her shapely ass.

Now she seemed to finally realize that she better not provoke me anymore.

"I don't like it though"

"You'll love it."

Smirking, I stroked her soft skin and noticed directly how she was getting wet when I applied the first rather lighter stroke.

"Don't forget to count... maybe you'll get to come at the end..."

"One... ", she muttered, biting her lip.
A clap echoed through the room as the next blow hit.

"Two." she said in a clenched voice.

"Feel free to moan if you like it that way." I smirked and worked my way up to twelve, intensifying the force each time until she came moaning. Breathing quickly, she lay on my lap.

"The last ones really hurt", she whimpered, but stayed down.

"Bad girls get punished." smirking I pulled her pants back up and put her in my bed to get in the shower myself and get rid of my little problem.

After twenty minutes, I came back freshly showered and satisfied before sitting down at the window sill as usual and watching her.

"Have fun sitting tomorrow."

Provocatively, I grinned at her.

"Thanks," she said. "Sucker..." she whispered after me.

"And you said you didn't want this...you're literally screaming for it..." I smirked and leaned back to close my eyes.

This was the first day, in my life, where I wasn't plagued by nightmares and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Next day.

Lucy's P.o.V.
I stretched and plopped out of bed as I tried to brace myself, but there was nothing left to brace myself on.

"Owwww!", I whimpered as I landed on my butt.

Rivers P.o.V
Startled, I wrenched my eyes open and looked down at her.

"Are you okay?"

"No. My butt huerts." she whimpered and remained demotivated.

A grin formed on my face.

"Wait until after I fuck you...then you won't be able to walk at all.", I smirked and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later I came back and pulled the blanket she had crawled under away from her to get her pants off again.

"What are you going to do?" she said, curling up as I pulled all the warmth from her.

Silently, I put the girl over my knee and looked at the red spots.

"But I didn't do anything," she cried indignantly.

Slowly I spread cooling pain ointment and massaged her bottom.

"I'd stop provoking me if I were you, if I were under the influence of drugs."