Chapter 37

Haley's POV-
I walk into the house and I notice it smells like shit. I look around and see that karlie is with the babies. "What's that smell?" I say and then karlie looks over. "Your home! Here they haven't had their diaper changed for 3 days!" She said as she gave me the babies.

I look at her. "Really" I say sternly. She laughs and walks off down the hall. Mikayla comes over and grabs Leo. "Thanks Mikayla" I say with a smile. "No problem toast God." She says and I laugh.

She changes Leo's diaper and gives him a bath. She offers to Cegans too and I go to talk to Alyssa.

Karlie was in there but she left when I came in. Alyssa looked at me. "I'm so sorry Haley I didn't know." She says in tears. I run over to her bed. "Alyssa it's okay. You didn't do anything." I say hugging her. She looks at me. We talk for a couple hours till she falls asleep.

Mikayla's POV-
Haley came in the room with her phone. She looked at me and Karlie excitedly. "Guess what??" Say says. "What's up?" I say. "I have awesome news!" She says. "What is it?"

Me saying half listening and Karlie not listening at all. " you know my friend Casey?" "Yah" we both say in Union. "Well I'm moving in with her!" Me and Karlie look at eachother. "WHATT?!" We say.