Chapter 5

Karlie's POV-

We walked into Forever XXI and looked around. Alyssa kept calling me over to help her with something. I haven't heard from Mikayla, it's kind of weird. So I look around I see she is just sitting down. " hey what's wrong" I asked curiously.

"Nothing its just that when we left Matt looked at Haley in a weird way and I know I shouldn't care b-..." "Hey you guys good with this store" Alyssa asked. " yah" we all agreed.

We left that store and decided to head back. Haley was sleeping and Matt was no where in sight, but his phone was. I looked through his convos I noticed Haley was normal and another girl named Olivia had a bunch of hearts.

I looked at their texts. Matt is cheating on Haley. I hear the toilet flush and Matt comes I walk away giving him a death glare. I am just happy I sent snapped pictures to myself to show everyone. I woke up Haley and decided to tell Matt he had to go home because it was late. Haley spent the night. We decided to watch movies for the rest of the night, until everyone fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of Haley throwing up.

Mikayla's POV-

"Get up, get up!" Karlie was shaking me. I got up and noticed that the bathroom light was on and Haley and Alyssa were in there. I went in. "What's wrong" I asked having no clue. " I'mm p-pre-gna-nt" Haley said, with tears in her eyes. "is it Matts" "y-ya-h" Karlie stormed out of the bathroom, me curiously following. "What's up?" "Matt is cheating on Haley. When we came back from the mall I saw his phone so I looked at it and he has another girlfriend." Appalled I said, "We don't tell Haley". "Ok" she agreed.

Haley's POV-

I woke up with a headache and then I started to throw up. I was scared what was happening I thought to myself. It must have been loud enough because then Karlie comes in and asks if I'm okay. I don't know what to say because I don't know what is wrong. I nod no and she wakes up Alyssa. At first I think back to earlier and how I really fucked up. Picking my boyfriend over my sister. I have to tell her. Alyssa comes in and starts to cry. " Haley I didn't mean what I said I love you Haley." My eyes get watery and I say, "Alyssa I'm so sorry I love you to. Your way more important to me then Matt!" Alyssa gives me a hug. It feels good to hug her again and from that hug I realize I did miss her, a lot too. She asks me what I need and I tell her. All of sudden I'm alone. I need to see if I am. I wait a little while. I noticed Mikayla had waken up and I don't wanna look. I call Alyssa in. I tell her and explain to her what me and Matt did and how I want her to tell me.

Alyssa's POV-

I look at the test and see the results. Then I look at Haley I nod and smile. I'm gonna be an aunt. I give Haley a minute to herself and then I call Karlie and Mikayla in. Mikayla says congrats and that she loves Haley. While Karlie looks upset and frustrated and it puzzles Haley but I understand. "Haley can I talk to you....alone.?" Karlie asks. I know what she is going to say so me and Mikayla leave the bathroom where now Karlie and Haley are sitting on the floor.