Chapter 2

Haley's POV-

Karlie just twerked right next to me and Matt. He started laughing. He is so cute when he laughs. I snuggled against him. All of a sudden I heard the girls on the phone " yah 2 cheese and 2 pepperoni"

"what are you guys doing?" I asked. "We r just ordering pizza" they smiled evilly.

"GET OFF THE PHONE NOW!" I know I shouldn't of been like that but I know Alyssa will be like 'hey can I have $10 to put towards it?'. Normally I wouldn't care but I need to start saving if me and Matt are gonna buy a house.

All of sudden someone wrapped their arms around me from behind, it was Matt. He is so friggen awesome. I don't know what I would do without him. Mikayla and Karlie used to be my partners from music class and they made us a ship name "Maley" and it fits, "Maley Jackguire" I liked it. I had told Matt about it before but I hardly doubt he remembers.

Alyssa's POV-

I hate Haley. She is so annoying and always ruins everything. I only let her come because she wanted to see them, not so she can just be with Matt like always. She never thinks of me anymore it's all Matt this Matt that! Never "Hey Alyssa wanna hangg?"

I've been through enough. Haley is getting up to my last nerve. I ran up to Mikayla's room putting my face in the pillow. A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. Thinking it was da BÆS I said come in. I was wrong it was Haley. She asked me to talk to her.

"Alyssa I know I don't normally don't talk to you but it is because I love Matt!" She explained. "Ok Haley I get it. You don't want me to be around. So wish granted I'll leave you alone. Bye" I know that hurt Haley by her facial expressions. She ran out her face stained with tears. I feel kind of bad.

"Alyssa" I heard Mikayla scream. "In here" I say quietly. "What happened? Haley ran out crying. Is she okay?" Mikayla and Karlie asked. "all we did was talk." I said with a sad/happy smirk.