Chapter 49

Alyssa's POV:

I walked out of the restaurant and put back on my sunglasses. I got in my car and drove off.

I chuckled to myself and said "if only they knew how stupid they are. I can track there phone numbers" I opened the 'Fine my IPhone' app and put in Karlie's number.

"280 Game Street" I said to myself and put it in my GPS. "Those bitches don't know what they got themselves into." I said as I sped off.

Haley's POV:

I called down the twins and they sat on Karlie's and Mikayla's laps. I took one deep breath and then said "Cegan, Leo, I have something very important to tell you....um...I'm pregnant with your new baby sister or brother" I said shakily.

They looked at me, to Mikayla, to Karlie, to each other, then to my stomach. "Your having another baby?" Leo asked. "Yes, I am" I said and looked him in the eyes. "who's the father of this one?" Cegan asked.

"Cegan!" Karlie yelled. "No it's ok, she deserves to know. A nice man named Ricardo, he's very sweet and he's very supportive" I told her.

"How'd this even happen? Mom I know about sex, I'm not stupid, so don't try and cover it up with 'oh the stork brought the baby to my doorstep-' bullshit, how did this happen?" Leo said and Mikayla slapped him upside the head and Cegan and Karlie face palmed themselves.

"Well-uh- I was at a club, I got to drunk, and yah" I said trying not to give to much information to my 13 year old. "Well what are you gonna do with it?" He asked. "I'm gonna keep it" I said half smiling and he looked over at Cegan who had the same dull expression as he did.

"Wh-" just then the window broke and someone climbed in with a gun. "GET UPSTAIRS NOW!" Karlie screamed as she grabbed the twins and Mikayla grabbed my wrist. We ran upstairs and they locked me in Mikayla's room. "stay in here no matter what, and if we don't come up in 20 minutes call the cops" Mikayla said. "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" I screamed and banged on the door. I suddenly stopped realizing what I was doing and backed away from the door. "Kids get in the closet" I said as I shoved them inside and hid inside with them.

Karlie's POV:

"Mikayla come on" I said as I rushed her inside my room and opened my closet. I went to the back and pulled out a box.

"Here take this" I said as I handed her and AKG handgun. She looked at it and then at me weirdly. "How the fuck did you get these?!" She asked. "You remember my uncle in Alaska?" I asked her. "yeah?" She said suspiciously. "well he owns a gun shop and wanted me to be protected in case of something like this so he gave me these plus some ammo, and on that note, here load up" I said as I handed her the bullets.

"You can get 20 rounds out of that" I said as I loaded my gun and she loaded hers. "I don't know if I can actually shoot someone" she said nervously. "Just shoot them in the arm or leg" I said and she nodded. "ready, lets go" I said as we quietly snuck out of my room.