Chapter 29

Mikayla's POV-
I wake up in a hospital. Haley is sitting next to me. I get up and walk over to her. "Hi" I say. She just keeps looking at the bed. "Haley?" I look at the bed. I'm still there! Am I dead? I think to myself. A doctor walks in and I sit on the floor and listen. " Ms. McGuire, Karlie is awake she came out of coma much faster then we thought." They say. Am I in a coma too? Why wouldn't I be awakes like Karlie!? "Then why is Mikayla not awake? Is she still in a coma?" Haley asks. I listen. " yes she may be in for a while. Knowing her problems." Haley gets up and walks out of the room towards Karlie's room and I follow.

Karlie's POV-

I wake up in a hospital bed. Of course this wasn't a dream but Michael was! I hear the door open. Haley and Mikayla walk in. " hey Haley, hey Mikayla" Haley looks at me weirdly. " Karlie, Mikayla is still in a coma." I look at her and Mikayla. " she is standing right there" I say. Haley looks next to her and just sees a wall. " I'll get the doctor." Haley walks out. Mikayla comes up to me and sits on my bed. "You can see me?! Can u hear me?" Mikayla says. "Yah I can." Mikayla looks with hope in her eyes. "Karlie I might die. I'm in a coma." She looks with sad eyes. "Mikayla you won't die. Just have hope." I think to myself she is right. She is in a coma and it is rare to get of. I was lucky. I want Alyssa to come down. I want to know if she can see- "karlie I heard that you can see Mikayla, now you both went through the same coma so without a doubt you may be able to see her." I just look at the doctor. "What the hell I can see her that's all that fucking matters." Haley comes up to me and tells me to calm down. "I want you to call Alyssa and have her come down to see if she can see Mikayla." I say as I turn around and Mikayla lies on the bed at the bottom and we go to sleep.