Chapter 43

Haley's POV:

I woke up to a yelling and screaming girls. I walked out of the babies room that I feel asleep in and made my way to the living room.

"What the hell Mikayla!" Alyssa yelled as she jumped on her back. "Get the fuck off of her!" Karlie screamed as she flung her across the room and she hit her head off the wall, but got back up.

"Why do you guys even care? It's none of your business!" Alyssa screamed as se charged towards Karlie, but Mikayla hit in in the face with a picture frame and she fell to the ground with a bloody nose.

"Why wouldn't we care! You did it in our house!" Mikayla screamed at Alyssa as she got back up.

I know I should probably be doing something, but this is fun to watch.

"Who said it was your house?!" Alyssa screamed. "Oh maybe the fucking land lord and these papers we signed with our signatures! Or maybe the fact that we allowed you to move in when we originally lived here, so I wouldn't be talking if I were you, we can kick you out at any time we want!" Karlie yelled.

Maybe I should step in now. Yeah, now seems like a good time. "whoa, whoa, whoa, who said anything about kicking out? And what's going on?" I asked.

"Well matter-o-factly I said something about kicking her out and Alyssa had sex last night with her boyfriend in the house and she smoked weed with him!" Karlie screamed as she shot a direct glare at Alyssa.

"W-what? No. no. no. that's not true" I said stumbling backwards. "it sure as hell is" Mikayla said.

"Girls can I talk to you? Alone. Without Alyssa?" I asked them and they nodded and followed me to the babies room.

"What is it Haley?" Mikayla asked. "I- I know I shouldn't even be considering this, but I think we have to kick Alyssa out. She's a horrible influence on the babies and she's become out of control. Even though she is my own sister, I can't handle her anymore and I doubt you guys can either. I need your guys' opinions because this is a major thing" I told them.

They looked back and forth between each other and then back to me. "We think....."

Karlie's POV:

"We think that Alyssa should leave" Mikayla said quietly. Haley took a deep breath before answering. "okay, we have to tell her. One of you go pack her stuff and the other watch the babies while I tell her" she said.

"I'll go pack her stuff" I said. "okay, I'll go watch the twins" Mikayla said. "Alright then. Meet me in the living room when your both ready, and Mikayla bring the twins" Haley told us.

We nodded and went separate directions. When I got in Alyssa's room I took out all her bags and suit cases. I started packing all of her belongings and clothing inside of them.

One I finished I looked in her trash barrel to see a condom. "What the fuck man, that's nasty" I said as I opened the window and threw the trash bucket into the woods. "there we go" I said as I dusted off my hands and shut the window.

I brought Alyssa's stuff out to the living room and went back to the hall to knock on the twin's room door. "meet us in the living room" I told Mikayla and she yelled back an "okay"

We all met in the living room and Mikayla brought the twins. Alyssa looked beyond pissed while Haley looked disappointed.

Alyssa grabbed her bags and glared at all of us. She came up to me Mikayla and said "those kids have been nothing but hell, I hope you all rot in hell" she said as she opened the door and slammed it behind her.