Chapter 46

Leo's POV:

We sat in the backseat in silence until we reached the restaurant they worked at.

Cegan and I got out of the car and ran inside to see Aunt Mikayla serving customers while Aunt Karlie came back in and sat us down at a booth. "if you guys need anything, just call for one of us ok?" She said. We both nodded and looked at the menu for something to eat.

I put down the menu and looked at Cegan. "So about earlier...what you told me....do you think we'll ever meet Alyssa?" I asked her. "No I doubt it, and if we did I would never want to. She did horrible things to mom and our Aunt's" she said as she put down her menu as well.

"What type of things?" I asked. "that I do not know, but all I know is that they were terrible" she said as she went to the kitchen and came out with two root beers. She set one down in front of me and we gulped them down.

"Ok, well off of that topic, what do you think mom has to tell us?" She asked me. "I have no clue to be honest, but I feel like it's not good" I said as I finished my soda.

Karlie's POV:

The day got busier and busier with new people coming and going. I had gone through an entire notepad, until now.

I was serving a customer until a women with pink hair called me over. I went over without hesitation and pulled out my notebook.

"Is everything alright over here?" I asked. "yes, everything's fine....except for one thing" she said as she took off her sunglasses and I swear to god I think I shit myself. "You have my nephew and niece" she said.

I ran to the table where Leo and Cegan sat and grabbed them. I dragged them to the back of the kitchen to Mikayla.

"Mikayla!" I screamed and she came running. "what is it?!" She asked inspecting the twins. "She's here" I said. "who's here?" She asked. "Alyssa."

Mikayla's eyes widened as she grabbed the twins and ran out of the restaurant. I followed closely behind and got in my car. I followed behind Mikayla's Jeep until we came to the driveway. I opened the garage doors and shut them behind us. We ran into the house and called for Haley. "Haley! Come down here now! It's an emergency!" I screamed and she came running downstairs.

"What's wrong? You gust shouldn't be home for another 2 hours, I'm not ready to tell you guys-"

"Haley! Alyssa found us" I said and she stopped dead in her tracks.