Chapter 12

Alyssa's POV-

We made it to the school bus just on time.....it sucks not being able to drive. Luckily, Karlie turns 16 in 2 weeks so she can then drive us.

As we sat down on the bus I saw everyone staring at us like we were some foreign aliens, but tht looked at us with curiosity and amazement rather then disgust.

Mikayla and Karlie looked just as confused as I was, but none of us said a word about it. We sat 3 in a seat because luckily the seats were big enough. We soon arrived at the gates of Hell.....oh sorry I meant school.

Haley's POV-

As the girls left, I couldn't stop laughing at how stupid they were to almost miss the bus. As I laughed I felt the baby kick. I smiled with joy as I felt it kick again.

I started singing a lullaby to it and the baby calmed down. I'm happy to be a mother, with someone or not. I know Alyssa is excited to be an aunt, but Mikayla and Karlie have a surprise waiting for them.

They have done so much for me and I can't thank them enough, so I hope this makes up for it at least a bit. They are like sisters to me and they mean as much as Alyssa does.

I hope their ok in school even though their probably dying on the inside. I remember when I was in high school last year. It was the best year of my life. It's the year I met Matt. No I'm not happy about meeting Matt. I'm happy that I met him because now I'm having this perfect little baby with my perfect little family. I just hope that the baby grows up to be like me or their aunts and not like their father......