Chapter 4

*at the mall*
Alyssa's POV-

Mikayla, Karlie and I walked to the mall.....well more like I dragged them, but never mind how we got there, what matters is that we're there and nowhere near asshole and bitch #1.

If your wondering about my friendship with my them.....which your probably not.....but oh well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I met Karlie in 5th grade, but in 6th grade we stopped talking. Then in 7th we started talking again and we've been best friends ever since.

Karlie and I have a MAJOR sarcastic friendship, which is what I love about it. We can totally fool around and I can even slap her and she won't get mad....but she will fight back....and by fight back I mean basically send me to the hospital or kill me.

Mikayla and I's friendship is really awesome as well. Although I only met Mikayla in 7th grade because Karlie and her were absolute best friends *cough* *cough* *losers*, Mikayla and I got extremely close and our friendship is a fun one. We can hangout a lot and FaceTime and when we see each other in school.....lets just say I punch her and she pulls my hair.....hard.

Mikayla and Karlie are my absolute best friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

"Hey! Earth back to moron!".....ok maybe I would trade Karlie......

"What?" I asked sassily. "whoa calm down bitch.....we just wanted to know if you wanted to ACTUALLY start shopping" Mikayla said putting her hands up in defence.

"Oh yeah, let's go." I said as I quickly dragged them into 'Forever XXI'.

Matt's POV-

As soon as Alyssa said that to me I was more shocked then ever. She has never said that to me before....ever....whats gotten into her? Did I do something wrong?

"Whatcha' thinkin 'bout?" Haley asked concerned. "wha- oh, I was just thinking about what I did to make Alyssa hate me." I admitted.

In reality I never really liked Alyssa either, but if never say that because I like Haley. No I don't love her, and I'm not sure I will, but I like her curves and body. Her personality is ok, but she can get annoying.

"Oh" was all she said. "don't think about it to hard, you've done nothing wrong, she can be a crab sometimes." she assured me.

"Yeah, I kinda noticed." I mumbled. "hey all that matters is that I love you and you love me, right?" She said. "right." I said.