Chapter 8

*1 week later*

Alyssa's POV-

Today was the day we take Haley to her first ultrasound. Now since none of us have cars or our license other then Haley, it turns out she's the one driving either way.

After we got ready, I was wearing a lace blue shirt with skinny jeans and my combat boots, I also put on some mascara. Karlie was wearing her grey Uggs with ripped black leggings and a grey 5sos crop top with her hair in a ponytail. Mikayla wore her grey Uggs as well, but wore ripped skinny jeans and a black MagCon boys shirt from their clothing line that had their names printed in Chinese. She also had her hair in a messy bun and both of them also had light makeup.

Just as we all met in the hallway Haley came out wearing a baggy sweatshirt and yoga pants along with sneakers and her hair in a messy bun. she didn't bother putting on makeup, but trust me, she didn't need it. you could also start to see that Haley had a small baby bump.

We then all made our way to the car, well Haley more likely waddled. As we got in the car Haley started it and we were off to the hospital.

Haley parked the car and we went inside. "We have an appointment for Haley McGuire" Mikayla said as she checked Haley in.

"Ah yes, Ms. McGuire, your in room A13." the secretary said as she showed us to the room. "thank you." we all said in unison. She smiled and nodded as she closed the door behind her.

After a few minutes of waiting in silence the doctor came in.

Here we go......

Haley's POV-

Just as we say there in silence the doctor came in. "Hello, Ms. McGuire, my name is Dr. Frogly, I'll be here to give you your ultrasound today." he said. As soon as he said his name Karlie snorted, but quickly cover it up with a cough.

Dr. Frogly put the gel on my stomach and started rubbing circles with the thingy-magigy, whatever you call it on my stomach as well.

"Would you like to know the gender today?" He asked. I looked at the girls and they nodded excitedly, but Karlie simply smiled. The doctor then said "Ms. McGuire I'm happy to inform you your having a-"

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! Cliff hanger! I know please don't hate me!😁 XXX