Chapter 6

Haley's POV-

Karlie explained the whole thing to me. She had shown me the proof too. I had invited Matt over today and was gonna tell him and see his reaction. The doorbell rang and I ran and answered it. I didn't make the first move neither did Matt I looked at him. He gave me a kiss on the lips. I'm gonna miss that so much. " Matt I'm pregnant." I tell him. Matts reaction scares me. " WHAT THE HELL NOO NOO IT IS WRONG!" He screams. I try to walk towards him but he smacks me away and backs up. " Haley I have been cheating on you I don't love you and I never did." That hurt a lot. He leaves and slams the door. I'm never seeing him again. I sit on the couch and I cry. Alyssa comes over and so does Mikayla they give me a hug. " we love u Haley." I smiled at them. It is going to be hard as a single mother. I never thought I would be pregnant at 19.

Matt's POV-

Finally. Finally got that girl out of my life. She was a bitch and no one likes her she wasn't pretty and she will be a lonely single mother for her whole life. I am going to give love to my fiancé Olivia now.

Karlie's POV-

I felt like shit. Haley was like a sister to me. For her to be treated like that, I wanna kill someone. Haley is pretty, skinny and will be the best mother. I will help her but I will tell you that sometimes I won't help thinking it belonging to Matt. I go up to Haley and I just hug her. I don't talk just hug. I start to cry. Haley deserves better. She can do way better then him. Haley starts to sing to me. Her singing is amazing. She lightens the mood by talking in a southern accent. Haley can cheer the mood even when it is bad for her. I'm happy to be able to say Haley is like a sister to me and know she is going to be mine.