Loving The Devil {Chapter Four}

*unedited*

Yvette pov
Right now I'm receiving the shock of my life. What is it with the many flowers at the front of my locker. I'm not dead... Am I? Another boy came up to me giving me another flower.

"Excuse me, what's happening?" I asked the boy.

"I can't say" he said before running of. I looked back to the flowers on my locker.

"Glad to see you. Do you like my surprise?" I turned around to see Andrew stupid smirk.

"Nope. What the hell is this?" I asked him.

"During the last days we got on our wrong foot and now I have decided to make peace" He said.

"Why should I trust you?" I cocked my eyebrows.

"Because I'm done playing stupid games. And I'm apologizing" he said.

"And you thought some mere apology and flowers could buy my forgiveness?" I questioned. His apology was really sweet and all but he has to learn how to get someone heart without his wealth.

He tsked "Well I really didn't think the flowers will be enough" he said before he pulled my hand dragging me to the school parking lot. I saw a red Toyota Corolla Sedan with a big bow tie at the front.

"Taah Dah" he smiled.

I'm confused.

"I bought you a car, rather than that boring bicycle you ride to school" he smirked.

He bought me a car "What the fuck is your problem?"

"I don't get you. You are meant to say thank you, Andrew I'll marry you, I'll give you babies" he said in a girly voice.

He is crazy. Why would I want a car? I'm not yet eighteen and if I want a car, I don't want one from him.

I looked at this crazy, annoying punk standing at my front, not knowing what exactly to say to him.

I ran to class since I knew I'm already late. I walked in and all eyes were on me.

"Sorry" I mumbled taking a seat.

"I would have given you detention but since I knew you were with Andrew. I'll pardon you" the old lady known as Mrs Hurkins said.

"Thanks ma'am" I smiled.

The class continued and Mrs Hurkins continued talking about the First World War. It was pretty interesting.

Classes were over, so I went to my locker to check my timetable and pick my books for the next class. Tracy and her goons came to me "I heard Andrew bought you a car. You know, for a poor bitch like you, you should be grateful." she said.

"Good morning to you too" I said trying to get on her nerves.

She rolled her eyes "I wanted to see if you are interested in joining the cheerleading team. Are you even flexible?" She asked.

Before I could reply someone took my left legs back making me fall to a split. I looked back to see Jessa smirking.

"So you are flexible" Tracy said "Good. I want to see you at the football field tomorrow. Bye" she said. She really loves making conclusions for others.

My last class was P. E and it was the usual running. I was going straight home today, Wednesday, Friday and the weekends were my day off. I got home at 2:30pm, no one was at home. I showered and changed into shorts and a camisole and started doing my homework, my phone buzzed showing a notification.

Styles high group chat: Party at Tracy Philip's at 8pm till dawn.

Who added me in this shit? Another message pop up before I could grumble more.