Loving The Devil {Chapter Eighteen}

*unedited*

Yvette pov

At the close of school, Andrew ordered everyone to be at the cafeteria claiming to have an important announcement. I and Jane sat down on one the bench at the cafeteria.

He walked in with his almighty Kings at his back. He stood at a good distance where everyone could see and hear him.

"I have an announcement to make, I'm not going to say sorry for inconvenience because I own the school" he said dryly. Arrogant ass.

"Well, I want to let you know that the Styles' Kings has grown in number and we aren't four anymore but five" he said.

That's new, who could that be?

He eyes met mine and I knew exactly who was the new Styles' King. It was me.

Oh no no no!!!

"Please welcome Yvette Whites Smith, daughter of Mr. Timothy Smith, owner and founder of the Tim's Empire, the biggest fashion company in the world" he said.

"Yvette please come out and stop acting like a monkey who fucked a goat" he added.

Everyone started clapping and some voices that I recognized as Tracy's and her goons voices were screaming in agony.

Dramatic freaks.

I waved at Andrew to stop whatever the hell is doing, but he simply just rolled his eyes at me and dragged me to the front himself.

"Also, you guys will be sent an invite for her upcoming 18th birthday on Sunday" he announced.

I hate this boy.

"You may be dismissed" students scattered around to find their various exit or destination.

I gave Andrew a murderous glare and my face was red as a chilly pepper.

"Why did you do that?" I shouted.

"Because it is the latest update" he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when I saw Anna skip-walking towards us.

"On Sunday is your birthday?" She asked me with excitement.

"Yeah. Your brother just had to tell the whole school" I glared at him.

"Yeah, he's a jewrk" she cussed.

Andrew gasp and I laughed "That he is"

"I thought I was your favorite person?" he asked Anna, who shake her head vigorously.

"You were my favowite person, my favowite person now is Yvette" she smiled.

I placed my hand on my chest and cooed.

"I see how it is. You guys want to intimidate me with your girl power" he said amused making everyone laugh.

"Let's go home. I'm hungry" Anna whined.

"Well how about I make spaghetti and meatballs?" I asked.

"That's would be nice" she looked at Andrew "See why I like her more" he gasp holding his chest feigning hurt.

"Let's go" I giggled.

......

I was in the kitchen making spaghetti and meatball as I promised and soon enough it will be done. The maids help me set the table for 8 people since the Kings and Mr and Mrs Styles where joining us.

I served the food in a fancy pot on the dining were everyone can serve themselves.

After some minutes everyone was digging in their food.