Loving The Devil {Chapter Thirty Three}

*unedited*

Yvette pov

"Yvette hurry up. Andrew is downstairs!" mom shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back picking my purse and going towards the elevator, that took me to the ground floor of our house.

"Wow. You look amazing" mom said when she saw me. Her hands were linked to daddy's arm. She was wearing a nude color dinner dress with silver accessories while daddy was wearing a tuxedo.

"My gene did a marvelous work on her" he smirked proudly.

"But you do know she looks a lot like me" mom said.

"In what way?" He asked her back.

Time for argument.

"Her hair, her eyes, her nose, her height" mom shouted.

"She only has your hair. She's short but still not as short as you" he said.

I'm short? I'm a 5'6 and mom is 5'3

"She has my nose and eyes, also" my mother said.

"Your nose do like similar but your eyes are different from her's, her eyes are grey."

"No blue."

"Grey."

"They are both" I said and they kept quiet for a while.

"She has my dimples" daddy added.

Can they be more childish?

I let out a frustrated groan before leaving the both of them to do their bickering.

I saw Andrew waiting outside leaning on his silver Bugatti.

"Yvette I'm sick of you always stealing attention away from me" he gasp. "Can you be any less hot?" He said making me giggle.

I wore a halter neck silver sequence gown that wrapped around my breast leaving my stomach and in between my chest, with a straight bottom, that hugged my curves perfectly. With a silver pair of heels and a purse.

My makeup was a beautiful also; a reverse cat eyeliner with nude eyeshadow and a nude matte lipstick. I wore a white fur coat to avoid cold.

YVETTE'S POV⬇️