ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

So guys,
'Together' was never published later on. The writing of the book was discontinued by me, it will be written and published (trust me) but not now.
But I can't leave you guys hanging. So join me as we start our journey to another book, I present: FOR A MOMENT,
Damn, this novel will bring out all the emotions in you: joy, sadness, anger, love and all other things.

FOR A MOMENT⬇️

Story Description This is the story of a girl named Mia who was terminally ill and hid the truth from anyone who knew her name including her mom since she has lost all hopes of living, till she met her long-lost childhood best friend Noah who made...

Story Description
This is the story of a girl named Mia who was terminally ill and hid the truth from anyone who knew her name including her mom since she has lost all hopes of living, till she met her long-lost childhood best friend Noah who made her seem worthy of living and for a moment she felt at peace.

How will this story end, tragedy or not? Read about their story...

Guyssss! If you loved Loving the Devil you are definitely going to enjoy this one. Try it out and support me just as much as you did when I wrote Loving the Devil. Don't forget to refer your friends and family.

Love you😍💕