🦋Bonus Chapter🦋

*unedited*

Jane pov
The bright sun hit my face almost blinding me by its brightness. The fresh air hit my nostrils while the cool breeze kissed my skin. There is an actual difference about the atmosphere in prison and out of prison. Everything feels different.

The prison gates were opened and I walked out as a free woman. I saw Aaron holding a little girl in his arm. My little girl.

I got to them and Aaron dropped her on the ground. I immediately hugged her but she was just stood straight.

"Isla?" Aaron called her making her look at him. "This is your mama" he told her.

She big beautiful light brown eyes and beautiful long curly brown hair. Her light chocolate skin was glowing. You could tell she was being taken care of.

She looked back at me with those beautiful eyes and broke into the most beautiful smile ever. "Mama" she repeated then hugged me.

A tear escaped my eyes and I hugged her back tightly. "God" I breathed out happily.

I looked at Aaron and mouthed a thank you, he returned it with a soft smile while patting my shoulders.

Aaron is a handsome, 6'4 feet black man I gave birth for. After my family disowned me, I met him and we sort of dated, till I got arrested for involving in drug business.
I made friends with some gangster in the neighborhood I stayed in. I was never involved in their shit but I got dragged into their shit. Unfortunately for me, they hid some of their drugs in my house. When the police came, they found them in my house.

Aaron lived in the neighborhood but he did not stay with me, so he was safe.

When I got to prison, I discovered I was pregnant with Isla. I gave birth to her there, so we never got that motherly bond. After two weeks, I gave her to Aaron since my parents wanted nothing to do with me. Then all of a sudden, my parents decided to help me out. I still don't know what Aaron said to them that made them help me out but he did something and I'm grateful because now I can spend the rest of my life with my daughter.

I'm going to start afresh and put all my past behind me. Just me, Isla and hopefully Aaron. Just us.

~~~~~
Yipeee🤗... I'm going to finally hit the complete button. Refer my books to your friends if they love a good rom-com. Don't forget to vote ⭐️and comment💭... Love you.❤️❤️❤️