Loving The Devil {Chapter Fifteen}

*unedited*

Yvette pov

"Smile"

"Show more skin"

"Pout"

"Smirk"

"Place your hands on you neck"

"Don't smile"

This is what I have been listening to for the past 2 hours of the photo shoot. I think I've changed into eight different outfit and they've changed the photographer twice.

"That's alright for today. I think our model needs a rest" Tim's voice echoed around the rowdy room.

"Okay, everyone pack up. We are through for today" Maddie said and everybody started packing up their stuff.

I left that stage and walked up to Tim he was with my mom.

"How was she?" My mom asked.

"She's a natural" Charlie exclaimed. Charlie was the guy who did my makeup.

"She was" Maddie agreed and I blushed a little.

"She has always wanted to be a model" my mom beamed at me.

"She has?" Tim exclaimed

"Yes"

"In that case, you can start working as a model here. I'll make sure you are a top model all over the world. Can I see her shoots?" Tim said.

"Of course" Maddie said and walked towards the photographer and we followed her behind. He had his camera plugged to a laptop.

"Hey the boss wants to see the shots taken today"

He nodded and simply turned the laptop towards us. Tim sat on the chair opposite the desk. I saw myself and damn I looked beautiful. My blue eyes popped out contrasting the light makeup. There were some that required heavy makeup and I looked beautiful in all of them.

"She is very beautiful" Tim said. He looked at me "I'm proud of you" I smiled saying a silent prayer of appreciation to God.

........

Tonight is the engagement party. So I'm back home helping the workers arrange the massive ball room at the ground floor of the house. It was decorated nude and black and it was pretty amazing. There were up to a thousand table and chairs for the guest.

This is gonna be one hell of a party and to be honest I'm very nervous.

How did you life turn out like this Yvette? You were a poor girl with a poor life, that your parents weren't able to further your education. Only for you to get admitted into the most popular and expensive high school in America and then you met the four most richest kids in the world. And now you are the daughter of Timothy Smith; owner of the biggest fashion empire worldwide. Wow. Just wow.

"Yvette.. Yvette.. Yvette!" My mom voice echoed bringing me back to reality.

"Why are you here?" She questioned

"I was bored in my room, I still don't know the WiFi password. So I decided to help the workers here" I shrugged

My mom smiled "You've always been such a sweet soul" I returned the smile "It's almost 6pm and the guest would be arriving at 8pm. Let's go get ready. Meet me at my room once you're done showering" She said.

I went to my room and had a nice hot shower. The night is going to be cold with the weather and the amount of air conditioners in the room. Once I was done, I dried my hair and put on a robe before going to my mom's room.