Loving The Devil {Chapter Twenty Four}

*unedited*

Yvette pov

"Make yourself useful and feed me some" I shouted to the imbecile who was gripping his seat belt with his life.

"How can I make myself useful? You drive like a maniac"

To cut the long story short, we were on our way to Bainbridge, a 1 hour drive from here. After some arguments as usual I ended up driving, which was what I wanted. Andrew drives like a pussy.

"This is the normal speed limit" I rolled my eyes.

"No it's not. You are driving at 180 kilometers per hour" he pointed out.

"And you drive by 80. Chill we are on a free road, no cops. Don't be a grandpa" I mocked him.

"I need to pee" he told me.

"Really?" I said stealing a glance at him.

"Don't look at me. Don't get me killed. Face the fucking road" he yelled.

"Chill. It's one peep" I laughed "Do you want to make out?" I smirked.

"I'll take that offer when we off this road. Seriously Yves, I want to pee."

"I'll stop at the next vanity store I see. It's a 1 hour drive.. and we've been on the road for only 10minutes. Why didn't you pee at home?" I asked.

"No stop here" he said. It was an empty road and trees surrounding us.

"Fine" I pulled over and waited for him to do his business. Once he was done he did not go to his seat as expected he came to my side and dragged me out of the driver's seat.

"What are you doing?" I screamed falling on the deserted road.

"Driving. Now get your ass inside the car" he said. I folded my arms like a 3years old that was derived of her cookies before I got up and sat down on the passenger's seat.

The drive was extremely slow, for someone driving a sport car, we took another 50 minutes getting there. If I was driving we would be there in less than 30 minutes.

We parked our car in a rental garage and took a small walk to the sea port then took a speed boat to the other side of the island since that's where his Nana stays.

We took a walk on a street that had a really comfy and friendly aura. We walked on the side path with different buildings and small shops. It was not really busy but it was nice and everyone seems friendly. We took a small turn at the corner and saw a beautiful modern white cottage. It was simple but yet very beautiful. You could hear the sounds of wave crashing from behind.

"Are those waves crash?" I asked anxiously.

"Yep. There's a beach behind" he said. "Ready to meet her?" He asked me.

"More than ready" I replied. He gave me a small smile before giving my hands a tight squeeze briefly.

Andrew looked really cool with his outfit. Actually we were both wearing matching outfits. He wore a white color t-shirt and a matching nude sweatshirt and matching pants. I wore a white collared crop top and an nude sweatshirt exactly like what he was wearing and a white short flare skirt. We wore matching white snickers also. Andrew planned the outfit. Surprisingly all the outfits he both for us in our home was matching. He called it 'couples goal', I called it 'cheesy crap'

THEIR OUTFIT⬇️