| KTH - love |

"y/n i love you sweetheart." taehyung softly beaned as one tear slipped from his red eyes that looked into yours.

"if you loved me the way you say you do, then show me taehyung!" you shouted at him.

taehyung sprinted towards you connecting his lips with yours as the salty taste of his tears mixed in with the connected saliva.

his hands caressed your hips with your hands placed on his back and the other gripping his semi brown locks.

there was a lot of hurt put into the kiss as his tongue made it's way into your mouth, he walked you back into the bed.

when your back hit the soft mattress his lips never left yours but his hands wandered on all the places of your body.

from your plump breasts in your push up lace bra to your copper stained stomach that held a belly piercing to the hem of your slacks soon unbuttoning them making the color of your panties visble.

taehyung looked at the beautiful creature in front of him as your face was flustered from the sudden exposure.

"i do love you and i'm going to show you how much i love you baby." he cooed pulling the black slacks off your legs.

your first instinct was to clench your legs together which you did just for them to be pulled away from each other.

"don't hide yourself beautiful, i've seen you too many times to not know what to do to pleasure you." his husky voice sounded through the room as it sent a shiver through your spine.

taehyung trailed his hands from the base of your ankle up your tibia to your thigh soon coming to an stop at the hem of your panties that were in the way of him getting to what he wanted to get too the most.

the fabric peeled off of your lower half as your unclad sex came into view, moving his head closer to your core.

the wet muscle came in contact with your clit making your hands itch to his hair pulling them as the pleasure continued.

"oh there please tae." you moaned circling your hips into his mouth.

taehyung pulled his tongue way as a string off saliva connected from his tongue and your princess then going back to devour what was once his.

"you taste sweet as always love." tae beaned below you and pulled away from you core prohibiting you from that eye rolling sensation.

taehyung unloosen his belt buckle as his chest flexed through his v neck shirt. once the belt was off, the sound of an button and a zipper fly being undid was held throughout the room and the swoosh effect of his pants hitting the floor was a little louder.

his length strained across his boxers as your eyes were fixed on the noticeable twitching it did as it couldn't bare to not be inside of you a second longer.

taehyung made his way towards you as he now freed his dick from it's restraints giving it a few strokes before easing it into your warmth.

*gasp*

the stretch would always get you and slowly eased when his thrusts stayed at a steady pace as the slow love making started.

"i love you tae." you cooed as your back arched with

taehyung engulfing your nipple into his mouth.
he popped off your tit looking into your deep brown that showed all the sorrow from the past hour and pressed his plump kiss onto yours.

"i love you too" he softly beaned slowly picking up the pace hitting that one pleasure point making you spas out.

from the long and deep strokes to the short and fast ones, your body aches from loving climax your partner gave you leaving your tired form still jittery and your core clenching around his girth at every thrust taehyung made.

groans left taehyung's mouth as his climax was slowly approaching and you knew exactly how to get him there.

the throbs from his cock send vibrations through your core making your inner walls clench repeatedly as his groans grew louder with a couple more strokes til his warm seed spilled all into your walls emitting a relived moan from your mouth from the warmth.

taehyung connected your lips into his pulling away to lick you bottom lip asking for permission to explore your cave with his tongue.

still tasting the sweet aroma of your princess feeling his length grow limp after releasing the rest of it's juice when taehyung jerked the skin upward then pulling out. his body plopped next yours, bringing it into his arms and under the covers kissing your lips one final time.

"i love you y/n. dearly and i'm sorry."

____
a/n
i brought my grades but i'm still completing assignments. this was okay but tae's climax sucked so i might leave the book off when y/n climaxes but i'll be doing y'all dirty.
vj out<3