| HYUNG LINE - things you do that turns him on |

seokjin

the smallest gestures you make towards him is enough to excite him.

from small pecks to deep, mouth watering ones that leaves him wanting more or the way you rub your hands over his shoulders, to his neck, to his hair slightly gripping it just to see the shutting of his eyes soothing in pleasure.

sometimes you even get a kick out of seeing him all flustered in front of you as you catch a view of the visible hard on in his shorts, slowly running your hands over it and look up to see his lustful eyes staring back at you.

he can never get enough of you, you can never get enough of him.

yoongi

when it comes to you, anything gets him excited.

watching you cook breakfast after the things he did to you last night runs in his head when he sees you in a thong and his t- shirt making him want to do it all over again despite your soreness.

you two could be talking to each other in a comfortable space and you brushed your hand over his thigh, knowing what your actions does to him, that little brush simply made his blood rush and he'll had you on your back in a snap.

sometimes just a sweet little peck can escalate to sloppy make out sessions where you're grinding into his lap, his hands situated on your hips moving to you ass while you tug at his hair starting a madness that sparked just from a kiss.

he wishes he can have you at any time he pleases just to fulfill his desire.

hoseok

anything you do to his neck can really get him riled up.

from choking him to kissing and giving him hickies can have him hot and ready. everyone knows how sensitive hoseok's neck is but you use it to your advantages.

you will walk pass and catch hobi sitting down on the couch and instantly start to kiss and suck on his neck, walking over to him to situate yourself on his lap as he makes eye contact with you and moves his head to side so you can continue kissing.

feeling him harder signals you to grind, pull his face up into a tongue battling kiss just for him to whimper as the grinding continues. other than his neck, he loves the way you dominate him.

you two in bed with you on top of him, bouncing up and down on his length, his head leaning to the side, eyes glued shut, you begin to send him into overdrive as you kiss, suck and leave hickies while continuing your movements bringing him closer to his high.

this is something he loves the most, it's when you combine the two.

namjoon

watching you whimper and moan until his touch is a sight he loves to see.

he could even kiss you and squeeze your butt can leave you moaning into the kiss waking up his bottom half.

aligning and inserting himself into your entrance makes you grab onto his arms as he watches his length enter and exit you, feeling the clenching of your walls, the pretty moans and whimpers from you sends him over the edge.

other than hearing and watching you moan and whimper is the way you smell. he loves how you either smell like oatmeal, shea butter and almond or all of them mixed together.

when you get out of the shower, the first thing he does is sneak up behind you sweep you off of your feet and plop you on the bed.

he removes your towel, smell and suck on your neck to taste your seducing scent while sneaking his hand down to you bud rubbing it until you shake and shudder under his touch as your pretty moans leave your mouth.

why have one thing that turns him on when he can have both?
______
author note:
i like this one too so leaving it unedited