| MAKANE LINE - when he gets buff |

jimin
jimin just being his normal self, doing things shirtless since he knew you would be watching his every move.

he caught your eye as he walked pass you with his pants slightly hanging around his waist letting his apollo's belt show.

"jiminie," you hide your smile as he climbed into the bed beside you laying on his back, "looks like your even more ripped."

nodding his head as he felt you straddle his thighs letting your fingers graze his nipple and abdomen letting lewd groans leave his mouth with each rock of your hips.

his hands holding onto your hips trying to slow your movements as you felt him grow even more under you.

" i didnt know you liked me this much y/n." jimin chuckled under his breath.

" oh shut up and take your pants off."

taehyung
watching as taehyung was washing dishes, the way his arms twitched with every swipe of the dish towel working on a plate or a bowl.

you found it sexy to see your man washing dishes especially after an workout.

"wow tae," you spoke, " you know i've been watching you."

getting up from the couch to walk towards and behind his back letting your hands search his body; squeezing and fangirling over certain parts of his figure.

"y/n i'm not going to play in-into y-you." he stuttered as your hand was in his pants slowly jerking his length.

watching as his hands gripped the dish towel and the plastic cup in his hand as you continued your movements; he was simply enjoying it.

"i see you changed your mind tae."

jungkook
you thought he couldn't get any bigger than he already was but when you seen him come out of the pool room soaking wet and his shirt sticking to his arms; your princess was feeling some type of way.

"kook where you going?" you whine seeing as he stopped in his tracks to tend to your needs, "up. i have to shower the chlorine off."

whining at the sudden response you got from the man as he caught on to what you wanted.

"later y/n." he spoke going up the stairs.

you followed behind him as you both made it into the bedroom, "kook come on," you cooed as your arms rubbed against his wet arms as he tried not to feed into you.

"y/n baby come o-on," his words stammered as your hand slipped into his waist band to do whatever you liked to his length then bringing his lips into yours.

"let's have shower sex, hmm"
___
author note:
outroegoo needs some ideas to make a smut book again 😏so please give this kind lady some ideas so she can update 😖

i need some ideas for the twice awbw because i have writer's block for the new book.