| MAKANE LINE - you oversimulating him |

jimin

jimin couldn't stand to take the cock ring as it denied his releases each time. his body was getting worked without being able to unleased all of it's tension.

"y/n turn the ring down please." he groaned as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax.

shaking your head like the tease you are, you licked his tip watching his face scrunch up due to the overwhelming pleasure.

"i'm going to cum." he grunted and as he got closer he didn't realize you took the ring off as his nut spilled from the tip of his length.

" happy? i'm going to overstimulate you even more now."

taehyung

you never heard taehyung be so vocal as he was now. as you backed your ass onto his length you watched as he threw his head back with his hands lazily gripping your hips.

"look at you taehyung," you beaned, " i must feel so good wrapped you like this."

all he could do was groan has he felt him close to cumming into your princess any second with you dirty talking.

"i'm so close." he cooed as the sweat droplets fell from his head towards his toned stomach.

you thrusted your body onto his swelling dick faster feeling his nails dig into the sides of your hips harder as he tried to meet you thrusts but soon failed as his warn load shot into you.

"now missonary."

jungkook

jungkook's stamina died down by how many times he came undone into you mouth.

"fuck." he grunted as he thrusted himself into your mouth as his tip hit the back of your throat feeling his orgasm about to wash over his body.

you moaned feeling as he suddenly took control sending vibrations to his length making him lewd groans leave his mouth.

he thrusted into your mouth a couple more times as he made eye contact with you making him loose his mind as meaningless tears left your eyes.

thrusting himself one more time shooting his nut in your mouth as you shallowed every drop.

"fuck you're so nasty, i love it"

______
a/n

look who's back💀