| JHS - happy fucking birthday to me |

"come on hoseok you need to have fun, it's your birthday for christ's sake." namjoon exclaimed as the other members nodded agreeing with him.

the members took hoseok to magic city for his birthday to actually have fun for his birthday instead of hearing his wife's constant nagging and begging for money after he got her body done.

///

"look at her hoseok," yoongi pointed to the stripper who was eyeing hoseok since he entered the building, "let her give you private dance." he persuaded him.

"i don't know, niyah's waiting for me at h-" he was cut off,

" fuck niyah and go have some fucking fun and if you don't let that redbone take you to a private room, i will." yoongi last spoke as he was getting pulled by his pants by another stripper.

waiting out and thinking about what yoongi said, you approached the birthday boy sitting by himself.

"so i heard it's your birthday," you whispered in his ear behind hoseok's chair sliding your hands down his chest, " let me take you to a private room and you can't back down either, your friends called you a pussy."

walking infront of the male giving him a full view of your figure holding out your hand as your swayed hips to the beat of the music feeling him grab your hand, " good choice big boy."

///

pushing him into the chair, closing the room's curtain; you climbed into his lap slowly grinding your front onto his then taking his hands placing them on your hips.

"come on don't be scared to touch me," you giggled " i don't bite, unless you want me too." whispering in his ear slightly biting his lobe.

hoseok couldn't deny that you were making him hard the way you danced, rubbed, and grinded on his body he was in pure ecstasy.

sliding down on his body, you were face to face with his clothed groin that imprinted on the left side of his leg,

"let me take care of this." you beaned undoing his belt then unzipping his zipper pulling his length out of its restaints.

he didn't even put up a fight with you since it's been a while he received pleasure of his own.

lewd groans fell from his rosy lips as you kitty licked his tip before fully engulfing his dick into your mouth gagging a little as his tip touched the back of your throat.

your head bobbed on his now glistening length as the salty yet sweet taste of his pre cum mixed with your saliva moaning at the sudden flavor sending vibrations through his body making his head go back and his eyes glue shut.

the low vibrations of hoseok's phone went off making him open his eyes looking at the contact id niyah, he didn't think twice and answered his wife's sudden call.

hello

he heard as he spoke back as his voice stammered into the phone suddening regretted answering it while the fake annoyed woman chewed his ear off.

where are you? you said you were coming back and it's been two hours! where are you?

all hoseok could do was groan into the phone as you swirled you tongue around his sensitive tip then a popping sound emitted into the room - which could be heard through the phone - as you pulled your mouth off his grith.

helloo hoseok! where the fuck are you? why did groan into the phone? what was that pop noise?

the annoying bitch voice rang in his phone as you swiped the phone out of his hand putting it up to your ear.

"hello" you spoke putting your hand on his dick.

slowly jerking it and sucking on its head from time to time, " hoseok's i mean daddy's right here with me if you're wondering where he is."

who the fuck are you?

"why does that matter?" you sassed back, "just know that daddy won't be coming home tonight, i'm taking good care of him right now."

"right daddy?" putting the phone up to his voice as he groaned again once you shallowed his dick; deep throating it and popping back off.

"see daddy's all good." you last spoke cutting the call, "now where was i? oh right."

hoseok hands shot to your hair making a makeshift ponytail as he fucked up into your mouth chasing his high and all you could was moan.

"fuck fuck fuck." he grunted as his length twitched uncontrollably in your warmth, holding his tip at the back of your head touching your tonsils.

shortly cutting your airway as his nut spilled into the top of your esophagus.

jerking himself into your giving the last drops of his cum on tongue as you shallowed it with ease then opening your mouth to show it was all gone.

"you're really nasty you know," hoseok chuckled sitting back into the chair, " what's your name?"

"y/n." you spoke, " want to go to my place for more rounds? don't worry i'm clean."

hoseok nodded putting his length back into his pants and doing his belt as you wiped the side of your mouth.

"oh happy birthday." you last spoke guiding out the building catching his attention.

"right happy fucking birthday to me."

____

author note:

<edited 8:58pm >

don't beat me up for not uploading hobi's birthday chapter it's lowkey my friend's fault (little bit of mines) but that's besides the point😭 she was supposed to help me write it.