| MAKANE LINE - he's mad at you |

jimin

did you lie and tell jimin that he wasn't the baddest looking boyfriend you've ever had? yes. why? because he told you that you were one of his bad looking girlfriends.

so when you told him that, he completely lost it as you secretly laughed in his face but when he saw you he walked out the door.

did you take it too far? you don't think so but you waited until he came back eventually going to sleep on the couch.

///

you shot up when you felt jimin slam himself on the seat next to you, butt first.

"you're a hypocrite y/n" he chuckled.

you were completely confused of what was going on since you were rudely woken up.

"you called me that because i told you, you were one of my bad looking girlfriends and i took time to think.." he spoke but you blankly stared at him while he continued ranting, "and i wanted to say i'm sorry."

everything started coming back to you as you remembered what you said and looked at him in shook.

"oh right i'm sorry too jimine, but next time i will make you sleep at the dorm." you beaned while starching the side of head, laying back down.

"now while you excuse me i'm going back to sleep." and flipped over on your side with you face in the cushion.

taehyung

taehyung was ignoring you for two weeks. why? because you took him to a book club as a revenge.

you looked at his face as he was completely uninterested in what the women were reading and only glared at you with an unreadable look, but you knew he was mad.

"tae it wasn't that bad." you tried so hard not to laugh at him when you two came through the front door of your shared house. he completely walked passed you, upstairs while yeontan followed behind.

you, on the other hand, sat on the couch and watched "sweet home" until he came back downstairs.

///

you didn't expect him to come down and lay his head on your lap. looking down at him, he looked up at you and looked back at the tv.

"you know y/n i should make you sleep on the couch for what you did." he broke the silence.
choking on water, you looked at him like he was a stranger.

"me? on the couch? have you lost your mind?" you counter, "kim taehyung, i hope you playing because you will be sleeping on the couch."

he brung his head out of you lap and sat his back fully against the couch while staring you in the eyes.

" i'm just playing sweetie" he said as he leaned in to give you a peck on your lips, "but next time you will not be sleeping in the bed." giving you a stern look before getting up and going into his study.

jungkook

he wasn't mad at you, he wished you pick a different time to straddle his legs, pull his length out and ride him while he was in a game party.

"but weren't you the one who said it would be fun if i did?" you questioned as his face tells otherwise.

he didn't answer your question when he slipped upstairs and came back down fully dressed as you watched from the couch, looking up from your phone and seen him slipping on shoes.

"where are you going?" you said. he looked your way and make out the door that soon opened and walked out.

completely stunned but not one bone in your body moved to follow him as they moved you to the door to lock it and go upstairs to catch some shut eye.

///

hearing the door slam and the heavy footsteps downstairs signaled that your boyfriend came back home. he walked up the stairs and the bedroom door swung open.

"i was out with the boys and jin hyung said i should be mad at you if i told you it was okay." his words slurred as if he was under the influence of alcohol.

as he took of his clothes and slipped into bed with you under the covers, his arms wrapped around your waist and his face in you chest.

"okay, but next time i'm banning you from your little game sex sessions and your handjobs." you made clear as he shook his head and fell asleep in your warmth while your hands raked through his blonde locks.
________
author note:
edited