| JHS - quickie |

hoseok just couldn't seem to keep his hands off you. there was the little thigh rubs, kisses, wrapping his hands around your waist even. you knew he was affectionate but he was being a little too affectionate especially around the boys.

"baby are you okay?" he looked up at you and that's when you seen how the lust darkened in his eyes.

"hobi no, we can't do this here" you whispered as quietly as you could but as you spoke you could feel how deep he saw into you.

"come on i'll be quick i promise"

"no"
you weren't sure what he was grasping onto when you said no but he wasn't letting up to get himself wet.

"please"

"no"

" baby come on, i promise i'll do all of the work"

" jung hoseok i said no!"
you started to grow angry and went up into his bedroom but what you didn't know was that you were being followed.

as you walked inside and you were pulled into a tight embrace with sudden wet sloppy neck kisses. looks like he was really trying to convince you to have a quickie.

"hobi i said no"

"we can have a quickie."

"but what if- " he cut you off with a needy kiss signaling that he has been holding it in for a while

" look let's just have a quickie and i promise i won't leave any hickies on you this time."

you thought about his offer, no hickies that would most definitely save you from using any color corrector.

"fine but you need to be quick, use that incredible stamina of yours" and with that you set that man into overdrive and he abruptly locked the door.

he started to kiss you more passionately and undid the string to his shorts as the pulled down to his ankles and guided your hand to stroke his length.
you were enjoying the kiss too much as you were stroking him slowly making him moan into the kiss. you slipped your tongue into his mouth and felt him slip his hand into you legging and began rubbing your bud.

as you started to shudder a little and picked you up and brought you over to his bed and swiftly took off your leggings, leaving you bare in front of him. he stroked himself a couple of times and didn't hesitate to slide inside of you twitching at the sudden sensation.

the first couple of strokes were slow as he wanted to make himself familiar with the sudden squeeze but started to thrust inhumanly making you moan at the pick up. he brought his lips to yours to keep your moans from being heard.

"baby you have to be quiet" he stated making you bite your lip as he continued his pace.
you felt yourself close to releasing at the feeling of hoseok rubbing your clit at the same pace he was thrusting.

"come on and cum for me sweetheart, can you do that for me?"  he spoke as he continued rubbing your bud in circles with his thumb.

as the rubbing continued, you felt your high wash over and your legs immediately started to shake uncontrollably. hoseok grunted at the clenching of your walls as he was overstimulating you making him twitch signaling that he was getting closer and closer to climaxing.

"baby come on" you whined as he continued slowing down his movements. you started to clench around him earning a grunt as he twitch more. he watched a he slowly thrusted  in and out as his length was covered in slick.

once he thrusted into you again, you felt him shoot his warm load into you and stayed inside of you making you clench, hearing him whine but you weren't finished.

you pulled him down to your level and flipped over that you were on top and started to ride him as you watched his face scrunch up from the overstimulation, milking every last drop of his cum inside of you.

before you could even get a kiss, there was a knock on the door and soon a voice spoke , "hobi, come back we need your input on this beat", it was namjoon saying that your time was up.

"never ask for a quickie again" you sternly spoke as you got off top of him, "that wasn't even a quickie hoseok". and before you could make your way to the closet, he slapped your bare ass and walked through the door fully clothed leaving you to wash up.

*ding*

hoseok❤️: round 2? 😏

___________
a/n
this chapter was most definitely ass💀 since i'm on winter break i'll continue updating as i was before. i've been busy turning in assignments and what not. this chapter goes to my friend, who's hoseoksexual😛