| MAKNE LINE - when you're mad at him |

jimin

y/nnie🤤: jimin wtf is this?
* picture of a empty tupperware*

y/nnie🤤: why did you eat my food?!

y/nnie🤤: you know i was about to eat that when i woke up!

y/nnie🤤: COME HOME NOW!
____
jimin was at practice and right before he left, he chomped down the chicken fried rice you were saving. as they all took a break, jimin heard his phone buzz and checked it out.

he seen the messages you sent and he knew when you were mad especially about your food you wouldn't stop until you got what you wanted.

///

"baby? look i'm sorry for eating your food, i hope you aren't mad at me." he pouted while walking through the house looking for you. he then walked up to the bedroom door, twisted the locked knob, and looked up.

there was a note:

"until you replace what your hungry ass ate, then you can enter this room. until then you stay outside this room and don't come near me for NOTHING! your stuff is in the guest room. sweet dreams and GET ME BACK MY FOOD!" 

as he finished reading the note, he sighed and spoke through the closed door:

"you're being petty over some food?!" he semi yelled hoping that you heard him loud and clear, "okay i'll go get your food." jimin lastly said before walking down the stairs yelling a bunch of  "i'm sorry!" 's.

*ding*

y/nnie🤤: sorry doesn't cut it! GO GET MY FOOD!

taehyung

taetae❤️: baby can we get another dog?
my short gf🙄: NO!

taetae❤️: why not?🥺

my short gf🙄: because we have yeotan🤦🏽‍♀️
my short gf🙄: kim taehyung if you get that dog you will be sleeping and taking care of it in the dorm!

taetae❤️: i wasn't dang
_______
"y/n won't mind it, i mean she did say that we couldn't keep it besides i already paid for him." he said while putting the puppy into the back seat.

"are you ready to see your new mommy?" and with that the puppy barked.

///

you were upstairs watching fresh off the boat when you heard the footsteps and barking. you made your way out of the room, downstairs, to where taehyung was standing as he was locking the door with his back facing you.

" didn't i tell you not to get the dog?"  at the tone of your voice, he knew you were angry.

" come on baby, it's just a little puppy" he said picking up the dog and looking at it in the face.

" i don't care, its either you go return the dog or you stay at the dorms." he looked up at your frustrated face while you stared at a blank one.
"pick one." you muttered

"okay i go return him or give me a week to convince you that's he's a good fit."

" you have a week and you stay in the guest room with the puppy."

"what about yeontan?!" he shouted

"he gets to stay with me, i'm his favorite you know" you said with a smirk while yeontan was sitting next to you foot.

jungkook

jungkook was currently taking a nap since he had to meet the boys in an hour but what he forgot was that you two had a date.

"jungkook get up now!" you shook him

"mmm what" he uttered back as the bedroom light blinded him.

"you need to get up or we are going to be late" he looked up at you while you fixed your earring.

"oh yeah i have to meet the boys" he shot up and put on some jeans and a button up.

"what the hell are you doing?" you looked at his outfit.

"out with boys"

"oh really?" you said while running your tongue over your bottom row of teeth.

"yeah now i have to go" he said making his way to the door not paying attention to you dress ,so you followed behind .

" don't wait up for me love, and you look beautiful." he said leaving a kiss goodbye on your angered face.

"oh he's done it now" while getting your phone and texting him:

y/nn💍: stay outside since you forget we had a DATE!

y/nn💍: i should really go to the club 🤔
y/nn💍: shouldn't i?😛

jeon jungguk😐: baby what are you talking about?

jeon jungguk😐: don't you dare go to the club, i don't want you by yourself

y/nn💍: too late
y/nn💍: bye😘

_____
author note:
< edited n revised : 06/ 18/21 07:43 am CT >