| KSJ - i belong to you |

sitting outside of y/n as i seen her come down the steps of her apartment with her boyfriend following behind her.

why does he keep fucking with her?

does she not know i'll love her better than him?

seeing as he yanked her arm, an argument sparked as the inaudible yells and screams could be heard through my car window; a blow was thrown against his face with y/n walking up to my car and my natural instinct was to get out and help her.

"why do you keep going back to him?" i asked putting all of her bags into the trunk and closing it, "you know he isnt good for you y/n."

y/n didn't answer me as she hurriedly got into the passenger seat and i walked around and got into the driver seat.

"y/n," i tried to say but i seen a tear fall from her eye as she stared into my eyes, "jin please just drive i want to go, now."

///

seeing her step out of the batroom with a tank top and shorts, i admired the way her curves stood out from the clothing and this made me crave her more.

getting up, i came closer to her as the music that was already playing was suddenly being turned up from y/n's phone.

everytime i see your face, it makes me want to sing

holding her body close to mines, we stared into each other's eyes deeply as they swifted from each others lips and back to our eyes.

our face came closer and closer until the distance between our faces were cut off when our lips met.

her hands raked through my brown locks as my hands stayed plastered against her hips; backing up towards my bed, she fell on her back as her face became flustered.

but he don't love you, baby, baby, like i do

"jin-," she stammered as i kissed her neck and groped her breast then hooking my fingers on the waisband of her shorts taking them off and throwing them across the room, "i- i- um."

ignoring her words i kissed her thighs closer and closer to her center as they welcomed me into them like i've been here many times.

and i give it to you, baby

discarding my shorts as the previous events provoked me into the situation we're in now; the dark spot in the middle of her pink underwear seamed through the fabric showing her arousal.

letting my length spring free from it's restraints, moving her panties to the side, rubbing myself in her folds collecting her juices.

you belong to me and only me, baby

slipping inside feeling her nails dig into my back and the slight squeeze of her cunt wrapped around me was something i oh so longed to do since the first day we met.

rocking my hips into hers, pleasurable sound left our mouths as the rocking increased, her lewd moans increased.

i give all my love to you

"i love you y/n" i cooed as she stared dead into my eyes bringing a hand to press clad against my cheek and brought my lips into hers, " i love you too."

our bodies pressed into each other as we worked on each others climaxes but to me hers was more important as the way she hollered and starched against my honey tones skin, she wasn't properly taken care of.

"you're so good to me jinnie," her soft voice was heard between us as i continued to fill and unfill her hole with her hand working on her bud.

girl you are the love of my life

her lewd moans grew louder and louder and with the last snap of my hips jolting forward into her, her legs shook against my waist with her lips plastered into mines sharing a wet embrace.

i started to thrust into her again as he moaned into my mouth and the relentless squeeze around my length brought my climax closer and closer.

increasing the buck of my hips, i started to twitch inside of her and my deep voice sounded throughout the room as i pulled and came on her stomach.

plopping beside her, we shared another kiss and hugged into each other.

girl if you were mines, i would never do you wrong

____
author note:
february chapter that was supposed to be uploaded three months ago. it's good, yeah?
te amo mi chiquitas