| JJK - too deep |

" jungkook i'm not playing with you, let my thigh go" you slapped his hand away from your thigh as you were on your way back home from a formal party as the black skin-tight dress you had on was doing things to him.

" come on just let me rest my hand there, i won't touch you" he pouted at you for a breif moment before moving his eyes on the road, sneakily putting his hand on your thigh.
"no, because you want some and i know it" slapping his hand away

"and what if i do? you're just going sit in any position and enjoy it anyway so let my hand stay there." you could sense him smiling cheekily as you stared into your phone.

no later than five minutes later you felt his fingers travel up your thigh in a spider-like movement insisting on making you slap his hand.

"jeon jungguk what did i just say?"

"how about this y/n.."

"go on"

"if i can keep my hands off you the whole hour back home, you have to let me go as deep as I want and I don't have to pull out"

you stammered over your words and felt that your ears were playing a trick on you but you looked up at the man who soon looked at you with a promising stare.

i know he ain't for real.. he better be playing
" sir- have you lost your marbles? you're not nutting in me yet along with destroying my cervix.. do you remember last time?"

remembering the time where your insides were so sore you couldn't even get out of bed.

"oh come on that was an accident, you put viagra in my drink for ignoring you."

"stop the cap kookie and no i'm not taking up on your offer." you sat back in your car with your arms crossed.

"then my hand is going back on your thigh." once again feeling his hand on your thigh softly gripping it.

"okay fine you should be glad i got on birth control three months ago." he let out a victorious laugh and removed his hand placing it on the steering wheel.

///

as you walked into your shared home, jungkook took ahold of your body and walked you back into the wall.

"wait can you at least let me shower?" speaking mumbled words as your man kissed and marked your neck. he pulled away motioning his hand to the stairs.

"go ahead i'll be up there behind you" he pecked your lips before you disappeared out of his sight.

undressing out the tight dress making your way into the warm streams of water as they hit your body, instantly relaxing under their touch.

lathering the scented oatmeal shea butter soap suds over your body until you felt of pair of hands on your waist instinctively knowing the culprit.

"really? i told you to let me shower" you beaned as he kissed on your neck once again.

"oh come on, let's have one here" he begged, trying to win you over by turning you around and kissing your lips.

"hmm how about no" you spoke getting out of his grasp and rinsing off the soap before getting out with your towel wrapped around your body.

hearing the bathroom go silent as jungkook sighs out loud. you sat on the edge of the bed thinking if you've made him suffer long enough.

rubbing in you your cocoa butter lotion, you felt the bed dip behind you. jungkook's soft lips attached themselves to your neck, yet again.
his hands traveled down your sides coming around to rest on your boobs.