|HYUNG LINE - when you get your hair done |

seokjin

seokjin watched you in the mirror as you took off your bonnet in the bathroom watching silk press fall down stopping at your shoulders.

"you like jin jin?" you spoke making eye contact with him im mirror sensing his presence when you first stepped into the bathroom.

he became flustered as he didn't know you were actually watching him the whole time before mustarding up some words to say.

" i do actually", he paused for a moment, " can i run my fingers threw it?" looking at you with puppy eyes and pout as he walked closing to you about to rake through your straighten locks.

"all yours jinnie."

yoongi

"you got your hair done?" yoongi spoke as he seen you in the kitchen making yourself a snack with your new butterfly locs in a back ponytail, leaving about five braids on the each side of your face for side bangs.

"yes i did, is there something wrong with it?" you questioned turning around to face the puzzled man as you munched on a cracker.

"no there isn't, but can you take it out of the ponytail?" he cooed walking closer to you as your hands fondled with the hair tie around the dreads.

yoongi watched as your dreads pooled down and stopped to your shoulders as it was in a bob like style examining how having them in a middle part brought out more of your facial features.

"you look gorgeous sweetheart."

hoseok

hoseok looked at how you had your natural hair twisted into a jaw clip as the curls bounced in the light blue hair accessory.

"did you just wash your hair?" he asked curling his finger in a long curl strand.

you simply nodded your head taking the clip out of your hair making the curls fall below your ear, lightly ruffling a handful of them.

"do you like them or should i get my hair done?" you questioned grabbing the hair tie off your wrist tying your hair into a back ponytail.

"no, keep it like this."

namjoon

"wow baby." namjoon whispered in the quiet room seeing your new hair color was now dark blue as you were trying to dose off.

" namjoon baby do you like it?" you cooed hearing the upcoming sleep in your voice. raking your blue acrylics through your blue hair.

you heard his semi heavy footsteps come to your side of your bed feeling the blue locks in his hand examining your hair and the baby hairs before moving away from the bed.

looking at you one more time before strutting towards the bedroom door leaving it open before giving you what you wanted to know.

"yes baby i like it, you can go back to sleep."

________

a/n

ngl i don't even feel comfortable reading my own work anymore since i let my little fling read his chapter🤭