| KNJ - was i not enough for you? |

teenager au!

"what the fuck does that mean namjoon?" i spoke out of anger watching how he stared at me with a lifeless expression, " what the fuck does it mean?"

i was on the verge of tears when namjoon said he couldn't be with me anymore, it broke my heart to know that he wasn't kidding either.

"y/n just except the fate," he spoke in a calm demeanor walking towards me, " it's for the best you know."

expect the fate? it's for the best? please tell me he's joking.

"namjoon what fate," my voice broke trying to speak as a tear fell down my eye, " the fate of us breaking up?"

he watched me loose my shit as a tear fell after another, digging my nails into my hands at how conflicted i felt.

he is saying that we'll be better if we part ways?

"y/n," he placed a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"no get the fuck away," i yelled snatching his hand off my shoulder , " just get away from me."

walking around the couch looking for my bag as i wiped my eyes over and over my vision blurry from the tears.

namjoon followed behind me as i wandered, " y/n it's just," he spoke trying to explain himself, "no i don't want to hear."

i found my bag, putting it over my shoulder walking towards the door, opening it and halfway stepping out of it.

"tell me namjoon," my voice starched, "was i not enough for you?"

______
author note:
4 down, 5 to go