| JJK - starting all over |

" look y/n i said i was sorry," he tried to reassure you, "it was a mistake."

as much as you wanted to believe him, you couldn't forgot that you just seen him in bed kissing another woman.

" i'm sorry but i have to go think," you staled, "we both... i need space."

walking out the door for the last time and never going back.

< 2 years later >

walking pass his apartment, you wondered how he was doing. he tried calling, texting, even trying ti get to you through on social media to apologize to you but you being stubborn all you did was cry when you seen the notifications.

staring at the building, jungkook was about to come outside until he looked out the window seeing you staring blankly; you were contemplating.

walking out the building, "y/n? what are you doing here?" he asked seeing as you still had that blank expression on your face.

"um i was- i was just walking past and i just happened to stare at the building remembering our memories." he stood appalled to your words as he seen your watery eyes and how much hurt he brought to you.

he wanted to comfort you, but he didn't know if he should even touch you after the years that passed.

"you know y/n, i'm sorry," he cooed walking closer to you, " i never meant to kiss her and thinking back at it i was so- so stupid."

cutting him off with you lips entangled in his, your hands ran through his hair as his hands held you by your waist pushing you closer into his.

pulling away, looking at you as you were in need of this wet embrace since the last time you two last seen each other.

"let's start over, i miss you and you miss me so why not start over?"

looking him into his eyes, seeing his sincerity before believing him.

"okay. starting all over."

___
author note:
this was supposed to be done in february💀 umm yeah no smut because i have school work to do since i don't have school tomorrow. what else? i finished all three of bobsburgers247 book series of ' The Drug Dealer' in a span of two days.
yall should go read it, it's really really good😩