| JJK - infrunami |

teenager au! highschool!

"okay y/n i'm sorry," he hugged me but i didn't hug him back, "how many times do i have to say it?"

"until you put your rockweiler in check," i said getting out his grip, "i'm tired of her and her shit."

i walked out of his bedroom as he followed behind me, "what did she do this time?" his tone sounded like he was exhausted of hearing about his current girlfriend.

"i don't know why don't you ask her," i murmured loud enough for him to hear making my way to the front door of his parents house, "i'm leaving because it still looks like you value her over me."

i closed the door behind me and heard it reopen, "y/n come back!" he pleaded and followed me as i was walked in the direction towards my house, "y/n baby please come back."

i stopped in my tracks letting him catch up to me just to pulled into a hug, "okay okay i'll deal with her," he said , "i just didn't want people to know about our deal."

gathering all of my thoughts as he looked me in my eyes letting me see that he was being genuine, "okay but i'm telling you this is the last time," i pointed my finger in his face.

"okay i'll deal with her for our sake," he whispered and kissed me.

_______
author note:
7 down, 2 to go