| HYUNG LINE - you oversimulating him |

seokjin

jin's moans were heard throughout the room as you kept stroking his sore length into the fleshlight.

"oh god this feels so good." he whimpered as he bucked his hips forward into the toy as you sped up the pace.

"come on jin jin i know you're about to cum, just let it all out." you beaned softly as you slowly twisted the toy on his twitching length.

"cumming oh fuck i'm cumming." he voice sounded harsh as his moans made his throat sore.

"such a good boy but you have to give mommy six more."

yoongi

yoongi's body fell limp on the bed as his umpteenth orgasm washed over him with his hand lazily laying on your hips as you rode him how he liked.

"you feel so good inside me yoongs." you beaned as the foreign feeling of him re-hardening inside you gave you a new sensation.

only riding his tip, yoongi's head fell back along with his eyes squeezing shut as his nails digged into the sides of your body making crescent moons.

"you're so sensitive aren't you?" you cooed as you could tell he was close with him nodding in response.

"keep going just like that i'm about to cum." he grunted as you sunk back down riding him faster making his body jolt feeling the another shot of his nut shoot into you.

"think you can go all night?"

hoseok

you watched as hoseok's dick spilled out it's juices against the vibrator placed on it.

" wow that was pretty hoseok." you cooed rubbing the vibrator along his shaft and back up to his tip.

"please... y/n" he grunted as he felt another orgasm washing over his body as you replaced the vibrator on the highest setting again.

"come on hobi you can cum again, can't you?" you beaned watching as he shook his head but his body told otherwise as his breath started to wave.

"good boy," you cooed, "you're such a good boy." his body jittered against the toy as he was cumming again giving what you wanted.

"look at you making a mess but we're not finished."

namjoon

"fuck" namjoon grunted as he came undone into your hand. you were jerking him off since it was his turn to be overstimulated.

switching hands, you wiped up a little bit of his cum rubbing it on tongue to his kiss his lips engulfing him into the salty flavor.

"you're hard again joonie." you spoke picking up the pace as you stroked his length harder.

"not too fast please." he groaned as he slowly was trying to get used to the sensitivity but you denied his request.

jerking him a little faster he bucked his hips in the air as his nut squirted out his rosy tip.

"oh god y/n." he mumbled as his orgasm took over his form as you kept jerking him.

"oh babyboy you still have so many more to give me."

______
a/n
niggas bored😛
makane chapter coming soon