| MAKANE LINE - things you do that turns him on |

jimin

he couldn't resist to the way you always made eye contact whether it was in a sexual way or not it made him go nuts.

you two were making out, sending saliva back into each other's mouth as you made eye contact. jimin never knew he could get harder than he already was from the kissing and the grinding until he made eye contact with you.

as you made you way off you his lap, you ran your hand down his chest, keeping eye contact as you unbuckled his pants to pull out his manhood. he felt as you sucked on his tip, making him throw his head back but felt you stop just to be met with your eyes.

"if you break eye contact with me, i'll stop and leave you here" your comment made him groan as he felt you warm mouth making your way down his shaft, keeping eye contact.

he absolutely loves when you deepthroat him as your eyes stare into his soul. as  you continued, he felt himself twitch as you held his tip at the back of your throat making him groan but kept that same eye locked position.

this was all too much for him, even though he was enjoying it, but the feeling of you sucking, licking, and deep throating him with such strong eye contact could make him cum and get hard all over again.

his mental note is to always keep eye contact with you so he can keep cumming.

taehyung

he's a sucker for your breast. whenever he sees them, he thinks back to all the times you either ride him or when you're underneath him as they jiggle.

one night he had you in only your bra and work pants making out with you, since you two got into a heated argument and he wanted to apologize to you for his actions.

as he continued kissing you, his lips traveled from your jawline to your neck staying there to distract you as he unclasped your bra and made his way to your boobs.

he took the right one into his mouth while he fondled with the left but came to a halt on the left on to make his way down to take off both of yall pants off. you don't even remember when he did it, but you felt him rub his slim finger along your slit then lubricated his tip in your slick and slipping inside as he started nibbling on your breast.

he eyes moved from his length glisten as it  moved in and out of your core to your facial expressions while you moaned then his eyes fell to your jumping breasts which encouraged him to thrust harshly.

as he continued to chase for your high rather than his own, he stopped to flip over and have you ride him to both of your highs. he watched as you bounced up and down as you breast followed making him groan at the sight and at the sensation of you swirling your hips in a circles signaling that you were cumming soon.

as you finished he sat up , held you at you hips and thrusted up making you moan uncontrollably as he sucked on one nipple at a time.

he learned that it is best to apologize to you with great commentary sex after an argument.

jungkook

your bottom is what turns him on because of its size. honestly it wasn't your fault that it was big and getting bigger as he pulled his little stunts.

whenever you walk pass him, he stares at it. hugs? his first instinct is to grab ahold and make out while leading you upstairs to the bedroom.

he was taking a cat nap when he heard the door open, revealing your tired, sweaty form. he watched as you took of you clothes off in the closet, instantly feeling needy as you walked naked to the bathroom to take a shower.

your naked frame was the only thing on his mind that made his pants tighten, so he got up and waited for you to get out hiding  beside the door.

when you walked out, you were taken surprised as he picked you up, dropped your towel, and held a position in-between your legs but suddenly switched leaving you on top pressing his hardened length on your core and grabbing ahold of your ass.

"every time i see you from behind, you make me feel like this all the time" he spoke while pushing your ass on his groin, grinding up against you making you moan.

what could you say? you knew he was a ass man from the start.

______
author note:
i like this one so im leaving it unedited.