| HYUNG LINE - he's mad at you |

seokjin

"so you're not going to talk to me?" i kinda yelled trying to get a answer out of my angered boyfriend.

"jin!" he walked straight passed me again as i followed behind.

earlier jin had made some white chocolate chip cookies and i ate them without knowing he was sending them to his mom.

"jin come on i will help you make another batch" i said as i forced him to look at me by standing in his way.

"no you don't know how hard i worked on those!"

"then let me help you make another batch!"
"no it won't have the same effect" he pouted and crossed his arms.

"you are suck a big baby you know that?"

" i am not"

"jin yes you are"

"no i am not"

i knew he couldn't stay mad at me forever, so i could tell he was starting to give in when he started pouting.

"then if you aren't, let me help you make another batch!"

he looked at me with an blank expression, he was making me mad and all i wanted to do was help.

"okay i'm sorry but can we go bake some more? i won't eat them, okay?" i softly spoke while rubbing my finger in his hair.

"okay" he said and pouted his lips out earning the kiss he so longed for.

"okay come on" i patted his butt as we started walking downstairs.

yoongi

"yoongi baby are you really still mad? i said i was sorry" he scoffed to my response which was a first.

as much as i tried to get answer out of him, he had already made it to his studio and shut the door in my face.

i knocked patiently waiting for him to open it but the doorknob didn't budge.

"yoongi, what is the matter with you?" i knocked two more times a little harder. still no answer.

yoongi! i know you hear me!" i shouted and the door unlocked and was pulled open.

"finally" i spoke as i walked in closing the door behind me. i scanned the room and him, yeah he was most definitely mad about something.

" what's wrong yoongs? why are you mad at me?" he blankly stared up at me, so i walked towards his chair and straddled myself on his lap.

"can you at least talk?"

we made eye contact, but not a word slipped his lips only a sigh.

i leaned in as i felt his breath fan over my lips, waiting for him to lean in for a kiss. he slowly inches forward until his lips were pressed on mine.

"now was that so hard?"

he shook his head.

"we can go and get you another hoodie if you want" he didn't speak as he was finally thinking about your offer and nodded.

"but you are paying for it since you washed it wrong." you look at him like he was crazy as you told him constantly it wasn't your fault.

"i did not know it had to be washed on a certain cycle" as you gave him a death glare

"okay okay i'm playing now go buy my hoodie."

hoseok

"hobi!"

hoseok was ignoring you because you declined one of his quickie sessions.

why you declined? because he wanted to do it in a 5 minute break he was given by the staff and you knew that you always cum before him making the sessions about 7-8 minutes.

"jung hoseok! are you really mad because i declined on having sex with you?" you whipped as you followed him into the empty room, he didn't peep.

he was being stuck up and didn't think about how he can have you to himself when he gets home.

"alright i'm going home since you want to petty over sex." and stormed out the room and out the building.

///

you woke up out of your slumber hearing his signature footsteps downstairs.

not forgiving him for his pettiness, you made your way downstairs to get a waterbottle and made slight eye contact with giving him a don't talk to me look.

once the waterbottle was in your possession, feeling a pair of hands on your waist followed with a sigh from your lips when you felt his head scoot in your neck.

"i'm sorry y/n i was being stupid"

"mhm"

"i understand it was just sex but i was mad because i never decline your quickies."

"hoseok, you had a 5 minute break. how long do you think your quickies take?"

"about 6 minutes."

"no 8 minutes because you're the last one to cum."

you seen his face making a "O" shape like he was surprised to hear what you said was something new.

"okay well can we have one now?" he gave you a little smirk, trying to sway you.

"no you don't deserve me." and you pulled

yourself out of his grip and made your way back to the shared bedroom, knowing he was following you.

slipping in behind you, he spoke:

"that's okay because you'll be asking for it later on." rolling on his side facing the other direction leaving you stunned.

namjoon

you knew you messed up when you like monie sleep on namjoon's side of the bed.

one day joon came home to a stain on his side of the bed, he thought it came from you sinning when he was gone but he noticed that it reeked of pee.

dog pee.

"y/n l/n!" he yelled

you heard him call you by your full government name and made your way upstairs. you sighed and mentally prepared for him to tear your ears off.

"yes namu." you softly beaned

the look on his face is one that you haven't seen since  the last time he was angry for a uncalled reason.

"baby why did you let monie pee on my side of the bed?"

"i didn't. if you're so worried about your side, then wash the sheets or get a new mattress." you were about to walk out the door until you felt a hand grip your wrist.

"did you let him sleep there?"  trying to show sincerity on his face but you saw right through him.

"joon it's either you let me know and go cool down or  stay calm when i tell you what you want to hear."

walking away from him as he sat on your side of the bed to cool down.

///

"joonie!" you called out to him, " i hope you still not mad."

you walked into the shared bedroom and seen him sleep on your side of the bed with a little note on his side:

"sweetheart,
yes i'm still mad but i shouldn't because it's just pee. dog pee. tomorrow we'll go out and get mattress or i'm disowning you and rap mon.
love you both.
xoxoxo,
namjoonie"
________
author note:
keeping it as is.