| MAKNAE LINE - when you get your hair done |

jimin

"jimin you want to oil my scalp?" turning to look at the male in the bed who was scrolling through his phone.

jimin didn't notice you got your hair done until now seeing the goddess box braids you had in a bun on top of your head.

"yes" he beaned as he watched you take the tremendous bun out as the braids and its curls fluttered to the sides of your face catching him in a daze.

"what are you staring at?" you spoke trying to hand him the bottle of oil, "is there something wrong with my hair ?" sitting down on the bed between his legs as he got to work.

"no there's nothing wrong, you look so cute."

taehyung

taehyung watched you in the bathroom mirror as you straighten out your already flatironed hair as you were getting ready to go on a date with the girls.

"baby your hair looks good." he cooed watching you check yourself out in the mirror then parting your hair down the middle.

you made brief eye contact with him as he sincerely wanted you to believe his words but you picked up the flat irons and slightly bumped the ends of your hair so that it brought out your neck.

"okay taehyung how about now?" you asked the male, " does it look good?"

"yes it does, now go your friends are outside."

jungkook

jungkook loved when you got your hair done since you always got it butt length but this time instead if you getting 26 in you got 20 to see how he would react.

"baby your hair is in my face." he cooed hearing the sleep in voice as you two were laying on the couch with his face in your boobs trying to take a nap.

taking your hair you tickled his ear with the short strand as he jumped up out of his sleep to come face to face with your new hair do.

"y/n baby why'd you d- why is it so short?" he questioned raking his hands through the hair, " baby it's still cute but why'd you get it shorter?"

"because you pull on the long hair too much especially during sex."

____

a/n

almost told my mom i was bisexual since my dad already knows:)