| MAKNAE LINE - you being a tease |

jimin

jimin started a vlive to see what ARMY was doing since he haven't done a vlive by himself recently. you walked into the room as his attention averted to you then back to the comments and back to you

what are you looking at jiminie?  he read

"i'm watching tv" he spoke with a innocent smile on his face.

walking closer to be infront of his view, you stripped out of your robe as it fell to the floor revealing your naked body making jimin's eyes widen.

it must be interesting show jimine.

jimin saw this comment but didn't reply as you climbed onto the bed where he was laying unzipping his pants to grab what hid inside.

"i'm watching a sad anime" he stuttered as you had his dick in your hand lubricating it with your spit before situating it at the entrance of your core.

"omg", he yelled as you sunk down on his length, "the main character was just killed."

you swirled you hips in a circle on his length as on of his hands laid on your hip to slow you down so he could conceal his moan, but soon he didn't have to as you got up and grabbed your robe walking out the door.

his phone went off as a text you displayed on his screen:

y/nnie🤤: i can continue but you have to say goodbye to army;)

"alright ARMY i'll catch you guys later as my time is up."

taehyung

taehyung disliked your teasing especially if he was doing something important. he was painting some new vante pieces as he seen your figure in the door way.

"baby i don't know what you're trying to do but please let me paint." he beaned as he moved the paint brush along the canvas.

you ignored his warning making your way closer to the focused male, seating yourself in his lap making him put the brush down to wrap his arms around your waist.

"just a couple of kisses and i'll leave." you lied through you teeth as you connected your lips to his while unconsciously rubbing your front on his.

gliding your hand from his shoulder to his tone but chubby stomach your hand traveled further  down south to his namhoond.

"later y/n." he grunted into the kiss as he tried his best to conceal himself.

you continued you movements but soon stopped as he instructed before leaving him with a hard on as you closed the door shut.

" damnit i shouldn't have told her to stop."

jungkook

jungkook was in his studio listening to small clips of his vocals but soon stopped when he seen you standing in the corner of the room from his peripheral vision.

"what's wrong sweetheart?" he spoke as he was typing on his keyboard.

you didn't reply as you climbed in his lap as you faced each other on. the eye contact between you two was strong as he stared in your soul as he read what you like a book.

"no y/n i'm working." he cooed moving back to the computer but was stopped when your soft lips moved with his as your hands took to his hair tugging the blonde locks.

you trailed your kisses from his lips down to his neck as you sucked deep purple marks on his sweet spot feeling the soft object under you turn hard.

"fuck." he grunted as you continued putting hickeys on his neck as he moved it more to the side to give you access.

his hands caressed your hips slowly moving your lower half to grind on his hard on so he could receive more pleasure.

you pulled away from his neck looking at the poka dots on his semi honey toned skin then kissing his rosy lips one more time before getting up to fix the wrinkles out your pants then levaing.

"wait!" he shouted, "why'd you come in here just to leave me like this?!"

_______

a/n

i'm seriously tired and i want to take a nap but i know if i do i won't get up until 10pm and i have school tomorrow:(