Chapter 1 - I don't think so

YOUR P.O.V

"Oi Ced, wait for me!" I yelled from a distance trying to keep up with his pace.

"Hurry up, (y/n). I'm going to leave you the moment I find Cho."

It was getting hard keeping up with him mostly because of his long legs and his speed. What is he, The Flash? I was having trouble keeping up with him definitely because of this ridiculously heavy trunk and not because of my short height. I mean, why do we need to carry our trunks? Why can't we just use magic? Wouldn't using magic in our daily lives make things easier? Why are we still using muggle techniques to do things, yet most of us are oblivious to muggle technology? I read about the technology in muggle studies and it is so fascinating. I was too consumed by my thoughts and I didn't realize when my head hit a certain blonde standing with a group of Slytherins.

"Watch where you're going, Diggory!" the platinum-haired boy spat.

"I'm sor-"

"Yeah, watch where you're going bitch!" The short-haired girl next to Draco half yelled at me.

"I said I was sorry; you don't have to be so rude." I tried to reason with her.

"Or what? You're going to cry about it to your golden brother and have him save your ass?" she shoved me and I almost fell.

"Hey guys, you don't have to bully her," the dark-skinned guy next to her held my arm so I don't trip , which didn't look so graceful.

"Thank you," I muttered.

He smiled, putting a hand on the blond's shoulder, and started taking him away from me.

"We are not done," the green-eyed girl warned me before following her friends.

I made a mental note to not hang out with this trio either. I really hope I don't end up having the same classes as them.

An - I hope you all liked this chapter. I kinda wanted to write a few chapters before uploading, but my impatient ass could not wait lmao. I mean it's not like anybody is reading this shit, so thankfully I could take my time with the uploads.I know that this chapter is very short but I do intend to increase the length as I move forward.
With love,
Pri